WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today welcomed 10 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100). These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
“The CCC100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community,” said Rob Engstrom, SVP and national political director at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “These new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”
- Kara Beer, MPA, President, Battle Creek Area (MI) Chamber of Commerce
- Jane Clark, President, Michigan West Coast (MI) Chamber of Commerce
- Christy Gillenwater, IOM, President and CEO, Southwest Indiana Chamber
- Trey Grayson, President and CEO, Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Rich Heffron, President and CEO, Delaware State Chamber
- Barry Kennedy, IOM, CAE, President and CEO, Nebraska Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Todd Maisch, President and CEO, Illinois Chamber of Commerce
- Sherry Menor-McNamara, President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii
- Kimberly Nastasi, IOM, Chief Executive Officer, MS Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
- Deborah Randolph, President and CEO, Central LA Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.