Corporate Citizenship Center
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center is a leading resource for businesses dedicated to making a difference.
For more than 20 years, our programs, events, research, and relationships with key NGO and governments have helped businesses make the world a better place.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Winners of the 22nd Annual Citizens Awards
Amid economic and social challenges heightened by the COVID-19 pandemic, winners exemplify how business is acting as a force for good in communities across America and around the world
- Oct 19, 2021Middle Market Business Index Special Report ESG
The rise of ESG is about more than just awareness—a majority of survey respondents indicated that their organizations are taking action to incorporate these issues into their operations.
- Sep 15, 2021A Business Guide to Security and Resilience
Plan ahead for natural disasters, supply chain disruptions, and cyberattacks to keep your business running during a crisis.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Launches Coalition for Afghan Refugee Employment in the U.S.
The Coalition will connect Afghan refugees to jobs as they arrive and resettle in America
- May 26, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Sustainable Plastics Initiative
The effort is designed to help businesses identify sustainable paths to plastics use and harness the full potential of plastics innovation
- Feb 24, 2021Coalition to Back Black Businesses Awards Grants and Mentorship to 600 Black Small Business Owners
The Coalition to Back Black Businesses (CBBB), launched in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, American Express, and the nation’s four leading Black chambers – the National Black Chamber of Commerce, National Business League, U.S. Black Chambers, Inc., and Walker’s Legacy – today announced it has awarded $5,000 grants to 600 Black-owned small businesses in 33 states.
- Dec 04, 2020Philanthropic Partnerships Power Solutions for Underserved Communities
By teaming up, businesses and nonprofits are stepping up to help communities’ most vulnerable residents.
- Nov 19, 2020U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces the 2020 Citizens Awards Winners
Amid this year’s unprecedented challenges, winners exemplify the power of business to solve society’s biggest problems
- Oct 22, 2020Bombas Expands Philanthropic Reach to Healthcare Workers
During COVID-19, Bombas expanded its philanthropic efforts to help front-line healthcare workers and those in need.
- Oct 07, 2020Symba Wins First Digital Empowers ‘Pitch for Purpose’ Competition
The inaugural competition highlights how entrepreneurs are delivering solutions to our most pressing challenges through their innovative use of technology