Corporate Citizenship Center
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center is a leading resource for businesses dedicated to making a difference.
For more than 20 years, our programs, events, research, and relationships with key NGO and governments have helped businesses make the world a better place.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Winners of the 22nd Annual Citizens Awards Amid economic and social challenges heightened by the COVID-19 pandemic, winners exemplify how business is acting as a force for good in communities across America and around the world
- Oct 19, 2021Middle Market Business Index Special Report ESG Familiarity among middle market executives with the use of ESG criteria to evaluate the performance of businesses, organizations and/ or investments rose significantly in the third quarter of 2021 compared to the fourth quarter in 2019, according to the third-quarter RSM US Middle Market Business Index survey, which polled executives from July 8 through July 26 on ESG- and climate change-related questions. In the last part of 2019, 39% of executives were very familiar or somewhat familiar with using ESG criteria to evaluate performance, and in Q3 2021, that figure was 69%. The 30-percentage-point increase over that time is “just a dramatic change and indicative of how much interest there is today for ESG within the middle market,” says Anthony DeCandido, a partner at RSM US and a lead advisor in the firm’s ESG consulting practice. And the rise of ESG is about more than just awareness—a majority of survey respondents indicated that their organizations are taking action to incorporate these issues into their operations.
- Sep 15, 2021A Business Guide to Security and Resilience Plan ahead for natural disasters, supply chain disruptions, and cyberattacks to keep your business running during a crisis.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Launches Coalition for Afghan Refugee Employment in the U.S. The Coalition will connect Afghan refugees to jobs as they arrive and resettle in America
- May 26, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Sustainable Plastics Initiative The effort is designed to help businesses identify sustainable paths to plastics use and harness the full potential of plastics innovation
- Feb 24, 2021Coalition to Back Black Businesses Awards Grants and Mentorship to 600 Black Small Business Owners The Coalition to Back Black Businesses (CBBB), launched in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, American Express, and the nation’s four leading Black chambers – the National Black Chamber of Commerce, National Business League, U.S. Black Chambers, Inc., and Walker’s Legacy – today announced it has awarded $5,000 grants to 600 Black-owned small businesses in 33 states.
- Dec 04, 2020Philanthropic Partnerships Power Solutions for Underserved Communities By teaming up, businesses and nonprofits are stepping up to help communities’ most vulnerable residents.
- Nov 19, 2020U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces the 2020 Citizens Awards Winners Amid this year’s unprecedented challenges, winners exemplify the power of business to solve society’s biggest problems
- Oct 22, 2020Bombas Expands Philanthropic Reach to Healthcare Workers During COVID-19, Bombas expanded its philanthropic efforts to help front-line healthcare workers and those in need.
- Oct 07, 2020Symba Wins First Digital Empowers ‘Pitch for Purpose’ Competition The inaugural competition highlights how entrepreneurs are delivering solutions to our most pressing challenges through their innovative use of technology