From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
2016 Cybersecurity Campaign | Improving Today. Protecting Tomorrow tm
The Chamber’s National Security & Emergency Preparedness Department must raise funds to carry out the cybersecurity campaign. Four roundtables, an international event, and the summit are being planned. The Chamber offers organizations several sponsorship opportunities.
The Chamber also offers special arrangements to encourage participation from large, midsize, and small businesses, as well as from associations. Sponsors can collaborate or co-brand with the Chamber on promotional materials
With the direct involvement of sponsors, the campaign will help shape the outcomes of legislative, regulatory, and public-private partnerships that are most pressing to business through a number of important initiatives:
- Co-branding with the Chamber
- Speaking opportunities for corporate leaders in Washington and around the country
- Content distribution to the Chamber’s network
- Local events in pivotal geographic markets
- Input into key issues addressed by the campaign
- Marketing opportunities for products and services
- Networking with high-level business leaders and public officials
Ann M. Beauchesne, Senior Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-463-3100
Matthew J. Eggers, Executive Director, email@example.com or call 202-463-3100
Vincent M. Voci, Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-463-3100