From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Analysis of Workers' Compensation Laws
The Analysis of Workers' Compensation Laws is updated annually to contain the most comprehensive, up-to-date information on state and provincial workers' compensation laws and indemnity benefits. It is an indispensable reference for answering the workers' compensation questions your company faces.
The information contained in the publication is verified and approved by each state or province, ensuring accurate and fair representation of the law.
This annual publication is typically available in June of each year. Get your company's logo imprinted on the book covers at no additional cost. A minimum of 150 books is required. For more information, please contact Sarah Keller at email@example.com or 202-463-5987. The Analysis is an excellent tool for reference, training programs, legal departments, and clients.
Order the latest Analysis today! To order previous editions, call 800-638-6582.
Charts available in the Analysis:
- Type of law and insurance requirements
- Coverage of laws
- Coverage of minors
- Coverage of occupational diseases
- Occupational hearing loss
- Income benefits for total disability
- Income benefits for scheduled injuries
- Fatalities: Income benefits for spouse and children
- Waiting period for income/medical benefits
- Rehabilitation of disabled workers
- Administration: Notice to employer and claims
- Employer's report of accidents
- Second-injury funds
- Administration expenses: Workers' Compensation Departments
- Appeal provisions
- Directory of administrators