From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Health Reform Law 101
Resources for Your Business: Preparing for the Health Reform Law
- The Coverage or Penalty Chart helps a business determine if it has to offer coverage and/or pay a penalty due to the employer mandate.
- The Added Costs Table highlights the revenue provisions of the law, the effective date, and the revenue impact (PDF).
- The Workplace Wellness page includes the Chamber’s Workplace Wellness Toolkit to help employers set up a workplace wellness program.
- The Press Room and Video pages provide recent news and video coverage of how the PPACA is affecting the business community.
- The FAQ page offers in-depth answers and definitions to help businesses navigate the employer mandate.
The Employer Mandate: Coverage or Penalty?
The employer mandate, which takes effect in January 2015, will be the first time that a federal mandate requires employers to offer prescribed health care coverage or potentially face a penalty (see the Coverage or Penalty Chart).