From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Securing Sport 2018: The Business of Protecting the Future of Sport
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, The International Centre for Sport Security (ICSS) Group, and The McCain Institute for International Leadership are hosting SECURING SPORT 2018: “The Business of Protecting the Future of Sport.”
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Save The Dream Reception: 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
This exciting forum will bring together leaders and experts from the world of sport, security, technology, law enforcement, civil society and youth affairs to focus on the key issues affecting sport and which are now under a global spotlight, including:
- Business opportunities associated with the growth of sport, with a special focus on the 2022 World Cup to be held in Qatar;
- The safety and security of sporting events, venues and athletes/players;
- The governance, financial transparency and integrity of sport;
- The protection of youth in sport.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Dikembe Mutombo, NBA legend and President of the Dikembe Mutombo Foundation
- Mary Harvey, U.S. Department of State Sports Envoy, Former U.S. Women's National Team goalkeeper and Special Advisor - Sustainability at United Bid 2026
- Colonel Edwin C. Roessler Jr., Police Commissioner, Fairfax County Policy Department
- Professor Dr. Laila Mintas, Deputy President, Sportradar US
- Shellie Pfohl, CEO, U.S. Center for SafeSport
- Ernie Allen, Former President and CEO, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Registration is now closed.
For inquiries, please contact Anna Burress email@example.com