From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Attention Small Business Owners and Small Business Supporters!
Whether you’ll be joining us in person or in spirit at America’s Small Business Summit June 13th to 15th, we want to know your #IAmSmallBiz story!
Here’s the deal:
- Share a photo on Twitter or Instagram of your business or a business you love using the #IAmSmallBiz hashtag. Be creative and have fun!
- Include the name of your business, your mission and your hometown in your tweet or Instagram post. Remember to tag your local Chamber of Commerce.
- Share your post with fellow small business owners and invite them to join the #IAmSmallBiz conversation or submit their own photo.
- Follow the #IAmSmallBiz hashtag and like or retweet messages from other small business owners.
Here’s the incentive:
- Exposure: We’ll be monitoring the hashtag and liking/retweeting/regramming some of your photos, promoting them to our friends and followers.
- Advocacy: Promoting small business and the issues that matter to businesses like yours is good for all of us!
- Free iPad mini: We'll select our favorite photo from your entries after America's Small Business Summit and the winner will be sent a free iPad mini
Find out more about America’s Small Business Summit and how to register by visiting: https://www.uschamber.com/sbsummit
Here are some of the businesses that sent along photos last year: