From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Where can you learn from one of Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 Most Powerful Celebrities, the CEO of a multibillion-dollar corporation, the co-founder of the world’s top internet television network, and many more small-business experts and iconic entrepreneurs?
Only at the National Small Business Summit.
Now less than a month away (Sept. 10-13), we are excited to present our speaker line-up, which is packed with world-class content and high-impact programming featuring renowned entrepreneurs, innovators, strategists, and business leaders from the nation’s top brands and companies.
The Summit features a 3-day, conference experience including mainstage keynotes and panels, interactive master classes, and “TED Talk”-style breakouts.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bethenny Frankel, Skinnygirl Founder and Shark Tank’s newest judge
- Marc Randolph, Co-Founder of Netflix and Angel Investor
- Mike Katz, Senior Vice President, T-Mobile @Work
- Marcus Lemonis, Entrepreneur, Host of CNBC’s “The Profit,” and Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Maggie O’Neill, Entrepreneur and Co-Founder, Swatchroom
- Sarah Miyazawa LaFleur, Founder and CEO, MM.LaFleur
- Warren Brown, Founder and CEO of Cakelove and former host of the Food Network’s Sugar Rush
- Brian Steorts, Founder and President, Flags of Valor and ABC World News Person of the Week
- And more!
Sessions and panels include:
- How to Scale Your Business
- Stand Out from the Crowd: How to Build a Memorable Brand Experience
- User Driven Growth: The Mobile Marketing Era
- Insider Tips: Small Business Capital and Investing
- Retaining a Winning Team and Workplace Culture
- And more!
And if that list isn’t enough take a look at what the actual experience has been like at the Dallas and Minneapolis Small Business Master Classes leading up to the National Summit.
To review the agenda by day, please take a look at the schedule.
What to Expect
Content you can use immediately to help your business grow. Proven strategies to develop your business and inspire leadership. The opportunity for you to connect one-on-one with speakers and network with fellow business leaders of all sizes.
Make Your Voice Heard
You won’t just be listening at the National Summit – you will be engaging with other attendees, taking a stand, and making your voice heard. As a Main Street Ambassador on Wednesday, September 13, you’ll be able to advocate on behalf of small businesses from across the country and share with lawmakers the issues and challenges directly impacting small businesses.
Join us in Washington, D.C. to be part of all the educational sessions, networking meals and receptions, the Dream Big Awards Celebration, and access to the Small Biz Solutions Marketplace. Take it from Tom, you won’t want to miss this!
Click here to register for the National Small Business Summit.