The 2022 IV CEO Summit of the Americas will leverage the power of the private sector to bring together diverse business leaders—including those representing small and medium-sized enterprises—from the U.S. and across the hemisphere to drive innovative, practical solutions for a brighter future across the Americas.
IV CEO Summit of the Americas
Hosted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Los Angeles, June 7–9, 2022.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the U.S. Department of State to host the IV CEO Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles June 7-9. This is the official private sector forum of the IX Summit of the Americas, where the U.S. government will host leaders from the Western Hemisphere.
IX Summit of the Americas: Everything You Need to Know
Business leaders and heads of state from across the Western Hemisphere are coming together to tackle longstanding challenges in the region at the IX Summit of the Americas this June in Los Angeles. Here's everything you need to know.
Register to Watch the IV CEO Summit of the Americas
The IV CEO Summit will be streamed live. Sign up to receive link to watch online.
Six Pillars of the Summit
The Summit will feature a series of spotlights, armchair conversations, and panels focused on:
- Trade: Strengthening our nations through trade and commerce
- Health: Building robust and resilient health economies
- Digital Transformation: Advancing an action plan for digital transformation
- Energy and Sustainability: Greening growth through energy transition and sustainability
- Rule of Law: Enhancing rule of law
- Economic Inclusion: Strengthening inclusion in regional trade and supply chains, with a focus on small and medium enterprises.
Draft Agenda and Speakers
The IV CEO Summit of the Americas will take place June 7th-9th at the at the Intercontinental Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
This is the official private sector forum of the IX Summit of the Americas, during which the U.S. government will host heads of state and business leaders from the Western Hemisphere.