Big Dreams Deserve Big Rewards!
How does it work?
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is proud to partner with Chase for Business® to recognize the very best in American small business. The Dream Big Awards program honors the achievements of small businesses and highlights their contributions to America’s economic growth.
A BUSINESS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE DREAM BIG SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD:
- Operate primarily within the United States
- Have less than 250 employees or have gross revenues of less than $20 million in 2018 and 2019
- Provide support (in-kind and/or financial) to their community
2020 Dream Big Finalists Announced!
The 2020 finalists reflect the leading businesses in each of the following areas: community support & leadership, emerging, green/sustainable, minority-owned, veteran-owned, woman-owned, and young entrepreneur businesses.
This year’s finalists, selected from a record number of over 700 applicants, are:
Emerging Business Achievement Award
Green/Sustainable Business Achievement Award
Minority-Owned Business Achievement Award
Veteran-Owned Business Achievement Award
- Aptive Resources – Alexandria, VA
- Mabbett & Associates, Inc. – Stoneham, MA
- Phoenix Group of Virginia, Inc. – Chesapeake, VA
Woman-Owned Business Achievement Award
- Ellevate Network – New York, NY
- JJPR Agency – Daphne, AL
- New Horizons Enterprises, LLC – Kansas City, MO
Young Entrepreneur Achievement Award
- Campfire Industries – South Jordan, UT
- Rolling Storage LLC – Knoxville, TN
- Teen Hustl – Broomfield, CO
Community Support and Leadership Award
Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award
- Jam Hops Gymnastics Factory – Ham Lake, MN
- Maud Borup – Plymouth, MN
- The Bizzell Group, LLC – Lanham, MD