Congratulations on being named a finalist for the 2023 America's Top Small Business Awards, presented by Enova. You are one of 7 finalists selected from more than 15,000+ applicants across the country.
Beginning Wed., Oct. 4,we highly encourage you to use the resources in this toolkit to share your finalist status with your customers and community!
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce will announce the 7 finalists on Wed., Oct. 4 with a press release, web articles, and social media promotion. We kindly ask that you do not share your status as a finalist before then.
This toolkit contains:
- Social media graphics and sample messages
- A web badge to include on your website
- A sample press release to share with local media outlets
Questions? Contact: Lindsay Cates, email@example.com
Don’t have time to post? Share one of ours! Be sure to follow the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and CO— on social media.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter)
- CO—by U.S. Chamber of Commerce: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter)
Sample Social Media Messages
- We are one of the 7 finalists for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s 2023 America’s Top Small Business Awards! The awards recognize small businesses for their exceptional business growth and deep community engagement. We’re headed to Washington, D.C. on Oct. 19 for the Awards Ceremony. Thank you @uschamber for the recognition! #ATSB2023 Learn more: https://www.uschamber.com/co/good-company/americas-top-small-business
- We did it! We’re proud to be one of 7 small businesses nationwide named a finalist for the @uschamber 2023 America’s Top Small Business Awards. We're headed to Washington, D.C. in October for a national event celebrating all the small business owners nationwide that keep our economy running every day. #ATSB2023 Learn more: https://www.uschamber.com/co/good-company/americas-top-small-business
- [Business Name Here] is a 2023 America’s Top Small Business finalist! Thank you @uschamber for this special recognition. We are one of 7 small businesses across the country to receive this recognition out of 15,000+ applicants this year. #ATSB2023 Learn more: https://www.uschamber.com/co/good-company/americas-top-small-business
Download this web badge for your company’s website. You can hyperlink the badge to this URL: https://www.uschamber.com/co/good-company/americas-top-small-business
Sample Press Release
[Business Name Here] is One of Seven Finalists for “America’s Top Small Business” Awards
U.S. Chamber of Commerce to name one winner on Oct. 19
October 4, 2023
[Your City Here] – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today announced [Business Name Here] is one of seven finalists for its “America’s Top Small Business” Awards. The announcement sets the stage for one finalist to be named “America's Top Small Business” during an awards ceremony at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’ historic headquarters in Washington, D. C. on October 19.
This comes after [Business Name Here] was recognized as one of America’s top 70 small businesses last month.
The seven finalists were selected out of 15,000+ small business applicants from all corners of the nation for their exceptional business growth, creative success strategies, ability to overcome challenges, and deep community engagement.
“Insert Quote Here from Business Owner.”
Finalists receive a one-year paid membership to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and will be prominently featured on the CO— website, a platform that provides practical information and tips to 20,000 business owners daily and over 6 million individuals annually, spanning the United States and the globe. The winner of the coveted title of "America's Top Small Business" will receive a $25,000 cash prize.
On October 19, the seven finalists will be recognized and celebrated at the America's Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale. at the Chamber’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. The winner will be announced at an awards ceremony following the summit.
Summit attendees will gain invaluable insights from the tactical success secrets shared by America’s Top Small Business finalists and will enjoy exclusive access to executives from industry giants such as Google, Walmart and Meta that ardently champion and promote small businesses.
Learn more about the seven finalists here.
Register for the America’s Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale. here.