Congratulations on being named a top small business for the 2023 America's Top Small Business Awards. You are one of 70 honorees selected from more than 15,000 applicants across the country.
Beginning Thurs. Sept. 21,we highly encourage you to use the resources in this toolkit to share your recognition with your customers and community!
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce will announce all 70 honorees on Thurs., Sept. 21 with a press release, web article, and social media promotion. We kindly ask that you do not share your status as an honoree before then.
This toolkit contains:
- Social media graphics and sample messages
- A web badge to include on your website
- A sample press release to share with local media outlets
Questions? Contact: Lindsay Cates, firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t have time to post? Share one of ours! Be sure to follow the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and CO— on social media.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce | LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter)
- CO—by U.S. Chamber of Commerce | LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter)
Sample Social Media Messages
- We have just been named one of America’s top 70 small businesses for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s 2023 America’s Top Small Business Awards! The awards celebrate small businesses and their contributions to the economy and job creation. Thank you @uschamber for the recognition! #ATSB2023 Learn more: https://www.uschamber.com/co/good-company/americas-top-small-business
- We did it! We’re proud to be one of 70 small businesses nationwide recognized for the @uschamber America’s Top Small Business Awards. We're headed to Washington, D.C. in Oct. for a national event celebrating all the small business owners nationwide that keep our economy running every day. #ATSB2023 Learn more: https://www.uschamber.com/co/good-company/americas-top-small-business
- [Business Name Here] is a 2023 America’s Top Small Business honoree! Thank you @uschamber for this special recognition. We are one of 70 small businesses across the country to receive this recognition out of 15,000+ applicants. #ATSB2023 Learn more: https://www.uschamber.com/co/good-company/americas-top-small-business
Social Media Graphic
Download this badge for your company’s website. You can hyperlink the badge this URL: https://www.uschamber.com/co/good-company/americas-top-small-business
Sample Press Release
[Business Name Here] Named a Top Small Business by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Chamber’s “America’s Top Small Business Awards” celebrate small business innovation, entrepreneurship, and community engagement
September 21, 2023
[Your City Name Here] – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today announced [Business Name Here] is one of America's top 70 small businesses, selected amid an extraordinary year that saw a record-breaking 15,000+ applicants for its annual “America’s Top Small Business" Awards.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce selected America’s top 70 small businesses from all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. They were evaluated on their business growth, ability to overcome challenges, smart strategies for success, and community engagement. Seven of the top small businesses will go on to be named finalists.
The top 70 small businesses receive a one-year paid membership to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and will be prominently featured on the CO— website, a platform that provides practical information and tips to 20,000 business owners daily and over 6 million individuals annually, spanning the United States and the globe. The winner of the coveted title of "America's Top Small Business" will receive a $25,000 cash prize.
“Insert Quote Here from Business Owner.”
On October 19, the top 70 small businesses and seven finalists will be recognized and celebrated at the America's Top Small Business Summit: Ready, Set, Scale at the Chamber’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. The winner will be announced at an awards ceremony following the summit.
Summit attendees will gain invaluable insights from the tactical success secrets shared by America’s Top Small Business finalists and will enjoy exclusive access to executives from industry giants such as Google, Walmart and Meta that ardently champion and promote small businesses.
Learn more about this year’s top 70 small businesses here.
Register for the America’s Top Small Business Summit: Ready, Set, Scale here.