TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE: A Small Business Benefit Program
Looking for ways to help grow and retain your small business membership? The U.S. Chamber’s Federation Partnership Program provides your small business members with two memberships for the price of one. Under the program, your small businesses receive the benefits of belonging to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in addition to their membership with your organization.
The Federation Partnership program is available to eligible U.S. Chamber association and chamber of commerce members. As part of your U.S. Chamber membership dues, this member benefit comes at no additional cost to your organization. As long as your members maintain their membership with your organization, they can take advantage of this small business benefit program.
How do you benefit?
For chambers of commerce and associations looking to stand out in a crowded market, this program provides valuable retention tools and exclusive benefits. These resources are designed with you and your small businesses in mind to help strengthen the collective voice of the business community.
- Add U.S. Chamber member benefits to your membership portfolio
- Retain members through the promotion of two memberships for the price of one
- Strengthen your grassroots efforts through Small Business Nation
- Gain a competitive advantage in your overall membership recruitment
What are the small business benefits?
By signing up your small business members for the Federation Partnership Program, they have access to:
- More than 5,000 pages of small business toolkits to help grow and strengthen their businesses through Small Business Nation;
- Discounts to affinity partners such as FedEx and Sam’s Club;
- The U.S. Chamber’s e-newsletter, FreeEnterprise Weekly;
- Legislative alerts for small businesses notifying them of pressing policy initiatives based on issues they select;
- The U.S. Chamber’s monthly flagship publication, Free Enterprise, via email; and
- Access to exclusive networking and policy events and conference calls through the U.S. Chamber.
Interested in participating?
Search the FAQs for more information.
To learn more and determine if your chamber or association is eligible for participation,
please email email@example.com or call (202) 463-5560.
Visit the Partner Resource Center for information on how to update your membership and promote the program.