GIVE YOUR SMALL BUSINESSES TWO MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
The Federation Partnership program provides your small business members two memberships for the price of one: membership with the U.S. Chamber, in addition to their membership with your chamber. There is no additional cost as long as your members maintain their membership with your organization, and your organization maintains its U.S. Chamber membership.
For more information, view our FAQs here.
To determine if your Chamber or Association is eligible for the program, please email email@example.com.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION:
- Add U.S. Chamber benefits to your membership portfolio
- Serves as a retention tool as your members must retain their membership with your organization
- Strengthen your grassroots on behalf of business
- Provides a competitive advantage by combining our information and resources
SMALL BUSINESS MEMBER BENEFITS:
Through the program, your small business members receive access to more than 5,000 pages of small business toolkits, discounts to affinity partners such as FedEx and Monster, and members-only information on key policies impacting small businesses*. Learn more about our small business resources at U.S. Chamber Small Business Nation. In addition, they receive:
- Access to "members only" sections of Small Business Nation
- A gateway to small business members across the country through Small Business Nation's Community Page.
- Discounts on products and services from the U.S. Chamber's marketing partners
- The U.S. Chamber's e-newsletter, FreeEnterprise Weekly
- Legislative alerts for small businesses notifying them of pressing policy initiatives*
- The U.S. Chamber's monthly flagship publication, Free Enterprise, via email
- An exclusive opportunity to join the largest pro-business grassroots network and receive relevant legislative updates via the Free Enterprise Network
*Contingent upon partnering organization's approval
To determine if your chamber or association is eligible for this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our Partner Resource Center to see the steps involved in becoming an official Federation Partnership member.