The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership organization representing the unified interests of U.S. business before Congress, government agencies, and the courts.
The best way to reach the Chamber right now is via email. Please see below for directions.
If you would like to speak via phone, please call our main number at 202-659-6000 and choose the appropriate option.
Member Service & New Member Inquiries
Chamber members who need assistance, or organizations interested in discussing a new membership.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chambers of Commerce & Associations
- Email: email@example.com
Small and Mid-size Businesses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small Business Service: 1-800-638-6582
Press and Media
Reporters who would like to speak with Chamber leaders or policy experts for their stories.
- Email: email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @uschamber
- Sign up to receive press releases and advisories specific to your beat
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
1615 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20062-2000
Main Number: 202-659-6000