From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
We are proud to offer an outstanding and substantive internship program for the nation’s best and brightest young leaders. At the Chamber, you will obtain hands-on, meaningful work experience designed to meet your academic and career goals. Our internships offer responsibilities such as research, writing, database management, web page maintenance, communications, and event preparation. During the internship, you will be able to network with colleagues and senior-level executives while participating in educational and professional activities designed to enhance your internship experience.
The application for the Chamber's Summer 2017 Internship Program is now available. The dates of the summer program will begin on Friday, June 2, 2017 and will end on Friday, August 11, 2017.
Please see the PDF below for a list of internship opportunities. Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and please note in the subject line the department to which you are applying. You may only apply for one internship opportunity.
Decisions for the summer program will be made by May 1, 2017.
Internship Program Overview
- Welcome Lunch and Orientation;
- Lunch and Learn: a luncheon series that provides interns with multiple opportunities to converse with and seek the advice of senior-level Chamber executives;
- Your First Steps toward Success: a workshop designated to enhancing your resume writing, cover letter writing and interviewing skills;
- Young Professionals Panel: A luncheon series that offers interns the opportunity to ask questions and receive guidance from a panel consisting of four to five successful recent graduates;
- Sporting Events: past events have included Nationals baseball games and Wizards basketball games;
- White House Tour;
- Private Intern Reception with Tom J. Donohue, President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce; and
- Exit Interviews.