Member Benefits and Services
The U.S.-Israel Business Initiative offers a number of services for its member companies: policy and advocacy, exposure and access, and network development.
USIBI convenes meetings between members and officials in the U.S. and Israeli governments and partners with members to organize summits, trade delegations, and private roundtables with industry thought leaders, among other events.
USIBI works with members to advance their policy priorities through advocacy to decision makers across the U.S. and Israeli governments. Leveraging consultations with public and private stakeholders, the Initiative serves as a respected industry voice and translate member feedback into policy change.
USIBI facilitates introductions and networking opportunities within our membership to support deals across industries and markets.
Commercial and Innovation Strategy
USIBI helps companies with strategic planning around market entry to tap into the right models, resources, and partners for strategic growth.
USIBI offers insider knowledge on commercial and political trends impacting investment and procurement.
USIBI provides a platform to showcase members and their economic and social impact across the U.S. and Israel. The Initiative creates enterprise opportunities for thought leadership of member companies and their executives through digital, social, and traditional media channels.
- Exclusive, company-specific strategic advisory services and support
- Participate in setting Initiative’s advocacy goals and strategic planning
- Priority invitations to high-level briefings and bilateral meetings with U.S. and Israeli government officials
- Participation in USIBI’s working groups
- Leadership opportunities at events, executive trade delegations and missions, and meetings
- Increased visibility for company branding
- Opportunities to participate in member-only events, executive trade delegations and briefings with U.S. and Israeli government officials
- Assistance with securing appointments for company executives visiting Israel
- Sector specific and working group advocacy updates
- Commercial and political updates