The U.S.-Kuwait Business Council’s mission is to serve as the leading platform dedicated to strengthening and expanding the commercial and investment relationship between the United States and Kuwait. The Council will provide opportunities for the U.S. and Kuwaiti business communities and government leaders to engage in a sustained, strategic effort to deepen and grow commercial and investment ties between our two countries.
Our Goals and Priorities:
- Promote strengthening the important commercial ties between the U.S. and Kuwait
- Organize events in the United States and in Kuwait to showcase opportunities to grow bilateral trade and investment
- Engage both governments to advocate for policy and regulatory reforms to improve the business environment to foster increased commercial activities
The USKBC maintains close relationships with leading business organizations in Kuwait, including the American Business Council of Kuwait (ABCK) and the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Council officials will conduct meetings, event, and missions to Kuwait to promote members’ priorities in meetings with senior Kuwaiti government officials and business leaders.
Forums with Government and Business Leaders
The USKBC will organize business forums and events with senior Kuwaiti and U.S. government officials to facilitate business-government dialogue. Members exchange views on policy priorities and discuss strategies to advance shared goals in Kuwait and the United States.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
Board Level Membership
- Access to senior-level members of the USKBC
- A seat on the USKBC board of directors
- Priority invitations to CEO-level briefings and bilateral meetings with U.S. and Kuwaiti government officials
- Leadership opportunities in executive trade missions, annual meeting, and events
- Increased visibility for company branding
- Participation in setting Council's advocacy goals and strategic planning
- Advocacy assistance to resolve company-specific trade or investment issues
- All Corporate Membership benefits listed below
- Participation on the Council's policy task forces to address specific company priorities in the United States and Kuwait
- Assistance with arranging meeting for company executives visiting Kuwait
- Opportunities to participate in Council members-only events, executive trade missions, and briefings with U.S. and Kuwaiti government officials.
- Business intelligence, policy, and sector-specific advocacy updates.
Press ReleaseOct 18, 2019 - 2:00pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today launched the U.S.-Kuwait Business Council, with the goal of fostering stronger commercial ties between the two countries. The new Council will work with both private sectors and governments to set priorities and share best practices to advance both countries’ economic competitiveness in a growing global marketplace.