From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
We are proud to offer an outstanding and substantive internship program for the nation’s best and brightest young leaders. At the Chamber, you will obtain hands-on, meaningful work experience designed to meet your academic and career goals. Our internships offer responsibilities such as research, writing, database management, web page maintenance, communications, and event preparation. During the internship, you will be able to network with colleagues and senior-level executives while participating in educational and professional activities designed to enhance your internship experience.
The application period for the Fall 2017 Internship Program is now open. The dates of the fall program will begin on Friday, September 8, 2017 and will end on Friday, December 8, 2017. Please see the attached document for a list of internship opportunities. Please send your resume and application to email@example.com and please note in the subject line the department to which you are applying. You may list your second and third choice departments on your application.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; the position will remain posted until filled. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by or before Friday, August 11, 2017. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internship Program Overview
- Welcome Lunch and Orientation;
- Lunch and Learn: a luncheon series that provides interns with multiple opportunities to converse with and seek the advice of senior-level Chamber executives;
- Your First Steps toward Success: a workshop designated to enhancing your resume writing, cover letter writing and interviewing skills;
- Young Professionals Panel: A luncheon series that offers interns the opportunity to ask questions and receive guidance from a panel consisting of four to five successful recent graduates;
- Sporting Events: past events have included Nationals baseball games and Wizards basketball games; and
- Farewell Reception with Shannon DiBari, COO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce.