We are pleased to offer an outstanding and substantive internship program for the nation’s best and brightest young leaders. At the Chamber, you will obtain a hands-on, meaningful work experience designed to meet your academic and career goals. Our internships offer opportunities in research, writing, database management, webpage maintenance, communications, and event preparation. During the internship, you will network with colleagues and senior-level executives while participating in educational and professional activities designed to enhance your internship experience.
The application period for Summer 2019 is now open. To apply for an internship, you must do the following:
- Complete the attached application with top three internship preferences
- Attach resume
- E-mail documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line of your prefered internships separated by semicolons.
- Example: Asia; Corporate Research; Social Media
Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are unable to give information regarding a candidate's status. Candidates will be notified if selected for an interview.
Internship Program Overview
- Welcome lunch and orientation
- Lunch and learn: a luncheon series that provides interns with multiple opportunities to converse with and seek the advice of senior-level Chamber executives;
- Resume and Interview Workshop: a workshop designated to enhancing your resume writing, cover letter writing and interviewing skills
- Sporting events: past events have included Nationals baseball games and Wizards basketball games
- White House Tour
- Farewell Reception