The Board of Directors is the principal governing and policymaking body of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The board's membership is as diverse as the nation's business community itself, with corporate, nonprofit, and small business leaders serving from all sectors and sizes of business, and from all regions of the country.
Directors determine the U.S. Chamber's policy positions on business issues and advise the U.S. Chamber on appropriate strategies to pursue. Through their participation in meetings and activities held across the nation, directors help implement and promote U.S. Chamber policies and objectives.
- Suzanne Clark, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Mark Ordan, Chair of the Board and Chair of the Executive Committee
- Brackett Denniston III, Vice Chair of the Board
- Gerald L. Shaheen, Treasurer
Regional Vice Chairs
- Christopher B. Lofgren, Ph.D., Immediate Past Chair
- Maura Donahue
- Thomas J. Wilson
- John L. Hopkins
- Michael Ducker