USPBC MEMBER COMPANIES
Bayer CropScience (Legacy Monsanto)
The Coca-Cola Company
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Global Logistics Providers
Jamil & Jamil USA
Motorola Solutions, Inc.
PMI Global Services, Inc.
Procter & Gamble
The Resource Group
Visionet Systems Inc
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
Chairman’s Circle Membership
• Access to senior-level members of the USPBC
• A seat on the USPBC board of directors
• Priority invitations to CEO-level briefings and bilateral meetings with U.S. and Pakistani government officials
• Leadership opportunities in executive trade missions, annual meeting, and events
• Increased visibility for company branding
• Participation in setting Council's advocacy goals and strategic planning
• Advocacy assistance to resolve company-specific trade or investment issues
• All Corporate Membership benefits listed below
• Participation on the Council's policy task forces to address specific company priorities in the United States and Pakistan
• Assistance with securing appointments for company executives visiting Pakistan
• Opportunities to participate in Council members-only events, executive trade missions, and briefings with U.S. and Pakistani government officials.
• Policy papers and sector-specific advocacy updates.
• USPBC economy and policy updates
|For inquiries about membership, please contact: USPBC@USChamber.com or 202-463-5732|| |