Summer 2024 Internship Applications have closed and we are currently reviewing applications.
At the Chamber, you will obtain a hands-on, meaningful work experience designed to meet your academic and career goals.
Our internships offer opportunities in research, writing, database management, policy, communications, and event preparation.
During the internship, you will network with colleagues and senior-level executives while participating in educational and professional activities designed to enhance your internship experience.
Internship Program Overview
The Chamber Internship Program is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn at the world’s largest business organization. In addition to directly supporting a team in the organization, interns have an opportunity to participate in a variety of programming that will help build professional skills and networks:
- Intern Orientation – Get to know more about the Chamber and connect with other interns in the program.
- Resume Workshop – Learn how to craft a standout resume and cover letter for your career next steps.
- Internship Speaker Series- Learn from senior level leaders at the Chamber about their career journey and how their teams impact the greater work at the Chamber.
- Networking Events – Connect with managers and senior leadership from across the Chamber as they share tips and tricks learned throughout their careers.
- Intern Farewell – Celebrate and reflect on your achievements in the program with other interns from the program.