U.S. Chamber Foundation
The Chamber's Foundation presents a broad range of programs that promote a greater understanding of economic and public affairs issues.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation (USCCF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce dedicated to strengthening America’s long-term competitiveness by addressing developments that affect our nation, our economy, and the global business environment.
- President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Senior Vice President of Emerging Issues, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Senior Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation educates the public on the conditions necessary for business and communities to thrive, how business positively impacts communities, and emerging issues and creative solutions that will shape the future.
- WorkforceTPM National Learning Network Summit Fall 2022Monday, September 26 - Tuesday, September 2705:30 PM EDT - 04:00 PM EDT
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2022Tuesday, October 1109:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Jan 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation, AmerisourceBergen Foundation and iHeartMedia Join Forces to Combat Opioid Crisis in Every State
Washington, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, in partnership with the AmerisourceBergen Foundation and iHeartMedia, today launched Sharing Solutions: A Virtual Nationwide Tour to drive business-led solutions to the opioid epidemic as more than 40 states report increases in opioid-related mortality amid COVID-19.
- Dec 15, 2020Pandemic-Induced Childcare Challenges Could Forever Change the Workforce
New U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation research reveals how lack of childcare solutions can affect working parents’ careers, with women disproportionately impacted
- Dec 04, 2020Philanthropic Partnerships Power Solutions for Underserved Communities
By teaming up, businesses and nonprofits are stepping up to help communities’ most vulnerable residents.
- Dec 04, 2020U.S. Chamber Foundation's Hiring Our Heroes Announces Winner of 2020 Transition Trucking Award
CHILLICOTHE, OHIO – For the fifth consecutive year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's Hiring Our Heroes, in partnership with Kenworth Trucking and FASTPORT, announced the 2020 Transition Trucking: Driving for Excellence award winner on Friday, December 4, 2020 at a small, socially-distanced event at the Kenmore Manufacturing Plant in Chillicothe, Ohio.
- Nov 19, 2020U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces the 2020 Citizens Awards Winners
Amid this year’s unprecedented challenges, winners exemplify the power of business to solve society’s biggest problems
- Nov 19, 2020U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces 10th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Awards Winners
WASHINGTON, D.C.— The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes recognized awards winners for its 10th Annual Lee Anderson Hiring Our Heroes Awards Gala, presented by USAA. Distinguished speakers, awards finalists, and guests from the military community all watched the live-streamed celebration on November 18 from their homes and offices around the world.
- Nov 19, 2020Most Employers Feel They Provide Adequate Childcare Support for Employees, But Departures Due to COVID-19 Impact on Childcare Worse Than Anticipated
New U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation report finds that employers have seen an increase in number of employees leaving the workforce because of childcare concerns
Washington, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation today released a new report detailing how employers are thinking about childcare assistance, benefits, and accommodations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Oct 30, 2020Hiring Our Heroes to Recognize Howard and Sheri Schultz at 10th Annual Lee Anderson Gala
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes will honor Howard Schultz and Sheri Kersch Schultz with the President’s Award for Lifetime Achievement at this year’s Lee Anderson Hiring Our Heroes Awards Gala, presented by USAA, and held virtually on November 18 at 7:00 p.m. ET.
- Oct 23, 2020Hiring Our Heroes Salesforce Fellowship Puts Veterans, Military Spouses on Path for In-Demand Tech Careers
Due to the program’s success, Salesforce is extending the initiative into 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Nearly 40 veterans and military spouses are one step closer to high paying, in-demand careers as Salesforce professionals.
- Oct 22, 2020Bombas Expands Philanthropic Reach to Healthcare Workers
During COVID-19, Bombas expanded its philanthropic efforts to help front-line healthcare workers and those in need.