Agriculture and Food Safety
To feed a growing population in the United States and around the world, America’s food supply must be abundant, affordable, and safe. The U.S. Chamber works with and on behalf of the entire industry to advance a secure, efficient, and reliable consumer food supply chain to nourish people and support healthy communities.
Representative David Valadao shares his thoughts on working across the aisle to find policy solutions that support the U.S. agriculture industry.
- Climate ChangeEnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThursday, December 0210:00 AM EST - 11:00 AM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionU.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's MBA Case Competition 2021Thursday, December 0202:00 PM EST - 03:30 PM EST
- Health CareAdvancing Equity in Health: Improving Access to Primary CareFriday, December 0312:00 PM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Sep 23, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on a Hearing on Voluntary Carbon Markets This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House Committee on Agriculture, on a hearing entitled, "Voluntary Carbon Markets in Agriculture and Forestry." This letter also reiterates our support for S. 1251, the "Growing Climate Solutions Act."
- Mar 17, 2021U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on Immigration Legislation This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 6, the "American Dream and Promise Act," and H.R. 1603, the "Farm Workforce Modernization Act."
- Jan 09, 2020Donohue: 'Engaging with the world is our best strategy for strong national security and lasting prosperity' Today U.S. Chamber CEO Thomas J. Donohue cautioned that the United States must continue to engage on the world stage or risk being left behind in his annual State of American Business Address.
- Dec 11, 2019U.S. Chamber Key Vote Alert! on H.R. 5038, "Farm Workforce Modernization Act" This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 5038, the "Farm Workforce Modernization Act."
- Nov 25, 2019We Give Thanks for American Farmers, Ranchers Expanded export trade under USMCA benefits American farmers and ranchers, who provide our Thanksgiving favorites year over year.
- Oct 30, 2019U.S. Chamber Letter on the Farm Workforce Modernization Act This Hill letter was sent to the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting the Farm Workforce Modernization Act.
- Oct 30, 2019U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 3055 This Hill letter was sent to the United States Senate, on H.R. 3055, the Commerce, Justice, Science, Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, Interior, Environment, Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Act of 2020.
- Oct 21, 2019Des Moines Agriculture Innovations are Changing the World The relevance of emerging technologies cannot be emphasized enough when it comes to agriculture in 21st century Africa.
- Sep 09, 2019Top 7 Reasons Congress Must Pass USMCA This Fall Here are the key reasons Congress needs to pass USMCA early this fall/
- Nov 27, 2018Water Infrastructure Provisions in the Farm Bill Reauthorization This letter was sent to the Chairs and Ranking Members of the House and Senate Agriculture Committees, on water infrastructure provisions in the Farm Bill reauthorizations.