Security and Resilience
There's more to being a business leader than merely running daily operations. Each day, they face numerous complexities: supply chain interruptions, cyberattacks, extreme weather, public health issues, and more. That's where resilience comes in. Today more than ever, it's a business imperative to protect employees and customers while preserving the global movement of goods, information, and communications.
- 7 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday ShoppingWith the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses AnsweredNew rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to TechnologyA breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Economic security and national security go together hand-in-hand. Protecting our physical and digital assets as well as our public health are vital to the security of everything—our people, our products, and our businesses. The U.S. Chamber understands that ensuring the safety of all Americans while promoting the free flow of commerce is what drives our economy and enriches our society.
Three ways businesses can better prepare and protect themselves against unexpected adversity.
Small business advice from CO—
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2022Tuesday, October 1109:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. WeekTuesday, October 18 - Thursday, October 2012:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityCorporate Citizenship Conference & Awards: Business SolvesWednesday, November 16 - Thursday, November 1709:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- Sep 16, 2022
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Members of the Senate Committee on Armed Services, and Members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on a cybersecurity amendment to H.R. 7900, the National Defense Authorization Act.