Security and Resilience
There's more to being a business leader than merely running daily operations. Each day, they face numerous complexities: supply chain interruptions, cyberattacks, extreme weather, public health issues, and more. That's where resilience comes in. Today more than ever, it's a business imperative to protect employees and customers while preserving the global movement of goods, information, and communications.
- 7 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday ShoppingWith the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses AnsweredNew rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to TechnologyA breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Economic security and national security go together hand-in-hand. Protecting our physical and digital assets as well as our public health are vital to the security of everything—our people, our products, and our businesses. The U.S. Chamber understands that ensuring the safety of all Americans while promoting the free flow of commerce is what drives our economy and enriches our society.
Three ways businesses can better prepare and protect themselves against unexpected adversity.
Small business advice from CO—
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward Special UpdateTuesday, August 1602:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Aug 10, 2022Coalition Letter on Food Packaging and PFAS
This Coalition letter was sent to the Members of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, on an amendment offered to S. 4348, the “Food and Drug Administration Safety and Landmark Advancement Act," related to food packaging and PFAS.
- Aug 01, 2022California’s Independent Contractor Law Worsens the Supply Chain Crisis
As the nation endures an ongoing supply chain crisis, the situation has become much direr thanks to a disastrous California law.
- Jul 13, 2022Hill Letter on the Fiscal Year 2023 National Defense Authorization Act
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, on H.R. 7900, the "National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023."
- Jun 28, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the FY23 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Legislation
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, on the 2023 State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations bill.
- Jun 22, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on FY23 Homeland Security Appropriations
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House Committee on Appropriations, ahead of the committee's markup of the Fiscal Year 2023 Homeland Security Appropriations bill.