More than 95% of consumers live outside the United States. Selling more U.S.-made goods and services around the world is crucial to American jobs and will help businesses small and large grow. Expanding trade also enhances the competitiveness of U.S. manufacturers while boosting the buying power of American families.
At the Summit of the Americas, Our Region Must Get Down to Business
Leaders from the public and private sectors across the Western hemisphere must find consensus on our shared challenges and opportunities at the Summit of the Americas.
Watch it again
See government officials and business leaders—including those representing small and medium-sized enterprises—from the U.S. and across the hemisphere meet to drive innovative, practical solutions for a brighter future across the Americas. This is the official private sector forum of the IX Summit of the Americas, in partnership with the U.S. Department of State.
Around the globe, the U.S. Chamber advocates for free enterprise, competitive markets, and rules-based trade and investment as the path to economic opportunity and prosperity for all. We work every day to break down barriers to trade and investment, open new markets for American exports and investments, and make sure there's a level playing field for U.S. companies.
Global economic challenges like COVID-19 vaccines, international tax, and climate change will require countries and the private sector to work together to find multilateral solutions.
Small business advice from CO—
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Aug 03, 2022Chamber Recommendations on Trade Strategy to Combat Forced Labor
The Chamber submitted comments to USTR on the development of its Trade Strategy to Combat Forced Labor.
- Jul 28, 2022Celebrating 75 Years of U.S.-India Partnership
Over the past 75 years, India has emerged as the fastest growing large economy in the world, and the partnership between the United States and India has grown to be predominately characterized by alignment in objectives, values, and vision.
- Jul 27, 2022U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on the CHIPS and Science Act of 2022
This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting the CHIPS and Science Act of 2022.
- Jul 21, 2022UPDATE: Resolution Reached in Panasonic Rapid Response Labor Mechanism Case
The U.S. formally leveraged the USMCA Rapid Response Labor Mechanism (RRLM) for the third time since 2020, taking action against a Panasonic facility in Reynosa, Mexico.
- Jul 19, 2022U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on the CHIPS Act of 2022
This Key Vote Alert! Letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, supporting the CHIPS Act of 2022.