Global Initiatives provide reliable and effective engagement with multi-lateral institutions, governments, and international business coalitions. We advocate for our members’ interests through direct high-level dialogues with global economic bodies.
- May 20, 2022World Bank Aims to Hone Business Environment for the Digital Age
The World Bank is creating a new tool to help policymakers and investors evaluate how successful different governments are in meeting the challenges of recovery and competitiveness.
- Apr 22, 2022Global Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Met in DC: Here's What You Need to Know
Policymakers responsible for almost all the public money in the world met in Washington, D.C. for the annual World Bank and IMF Spring Meetings. Here's what business should know.
- Apr 18, 2022U.S. Chamber Comments on the WHO Pandemic Instrument
- Feb 23, 2022Global Business Community Letter to WHO Member States
The global business community sent a letter to World Health Organization member states on the launch of a new international health instrument on pandemic prevention, preparedness, and response.
- Oct 11, 2021The Chamber's Engagement with the G20
Each year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce leads the U.S. delegation to a variety of discussions to put forth input of the U.S. private sector.
- Jul 26, 2021Chamber Response to the European Commission Consultation on Digital Health Data and Services
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce welcomes the opportunity to provide the European Commission with comments on its digital health data and services – the European health data space survey.
- May 05, 2021Global Task Force on Pandemic Response Launched by Leading Companies and Business Associations to Address Urgent COVID-19 Surges
The Global Task Force on Pandemic Response, a newly formed U.S.-based public-private partnership organized by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and supported by Business Roundtable, announced today that it is working with the Chamber’s U.S.-India Business Council and the U.S.-India Strategic Partnership Forum to take three immediate actions to help address the COVID-19 surge in India.
- Apr 29, 2021Expanding U.S.-Israel Partnerships in Health Innovation
Learn more about the U.S.-Israel Business Council's bilateral health innovation dialogue.