Global Initiatives provide reliable and effective engagement with multi-lateral institutions, governments, and international business coalitions. We advocate for our members’ interests through direct high-level dialogues with global economic bodies.
- Oct 11, 2021The Chamber's Engagement with the G20 Each year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce leads the U.S. delegation to a variety of discussions to put forth input of the U.S. private sector.
- Jul 26, 2021Chamber Response to the European Commission Consultation on Digital Health Data and Services The U.S. Chamber of Commerce welcomes the opportunity to provide the European Commission with comments on its digital health data and services – the European health data space survey.
- May 05, 2021Global Task Force on Pandemic Response Launched by Leading Companies and Business Associations to Address Urgent COVID-19 Surges The Global Task Force on Pandemic Response, a newly formed U.S.-based public-private partnership organized by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and supported by Business Roundtable, announced today that it is working with the Chamber’s U.S.-India Business Council and the U.S.-India Strategic Partnership Forum to take three immediate actions to help address the COVID-19 surge in India.
- Apr 29, 2021Expanding U.S.-Israel Partnerships in Health Innovation Learn more about the U.S.-Israel Business Council's bilateral health innovation dialogue.
- Mar 09, 2021How One Company is Revolutionizing the Clothing Industry’s Waste Streams Many may view the waste streams generated by the clothing industry as a purely environmental problem, but one business sees it differently.
- Jan 06, 2021Deadlines and Decisions for American Trade in 2021 Here is your breakdown of the issues and events that are likely to dominate international economic policy in 2021.
- Oct 23, 2020Brazil on a Path to Sustainable Recovery The Brazil-U.S. Business Council (BUSBC) and International Policy Coalition for Sustainable Growth have an ongoing dialogue with the Brazilian government on ways to improve its regulatory framework to meet international standards on sustainability and environmental performance. The U.S. and Brazilian business communities have long placed sustainability at the center of the bilateral policy agendas.
- Sep 21, 2020Increasing Social and Economic Benefits Globally: Rates of Return on Health Investments This study provides insights into the economic and social returns to investments in prevention and treatment for chronic illnesses across 27 countries. The findings project that countries would on average realize a return of $20 in productivity gains and workers lives saved for every $1 invested in cardiovascular disease and diabetes interventions. Likewise, countries could see a return of $22 for every $1 invested in anxiety disorders and depression interventions.