Security and Resilience
There's more to being a business leader than merely running daily operations. Each day, they face numerous complexities: supply chain interruptions, cyberattacks, extreme weather, public health issues, and more. That's where resilience comes in. Today more than ever, it's a business imperative to protect employees and customers while preserving the global movement of goods, information, and communications.
- 7 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday ShoppingWith the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses AnsweredNew rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to TechnologyA breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Economic security and national security go together hand-in-hand. Protecting our physical and digital assets as well as our public health are vital to the security of everything—our people, our products, and our businesses. The U.S. Chamber understands that ensuring the safety of all Americans while promoting the free flow of commerce is what drives our economy and enriches our society.
Three ways businesses can better prepare and protect themselves against unexpected adversity.
Small business advice from CO—
- InternationalInSTEP: The Ongoing Russia-Ukraine Conflict and Geopolitical ImplicationsMonday, October 0304:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityCorporate Citizenship Conference & Awards: Business SolvesWednesday, November 16 - Thursday, November 1709:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- Jun 02, 20222022 Cybersecurity Special Report
Cybersecurity concerns persist in the middle market. The latest report from RSM and the U.S. Chamber has insights into the current landscape.
- Jun 02, 2022RSM Cybersecurity Report Reveals Major Threats Still Persist Despite Slight Drop in Reported Breaches in the Middle Market
73 percent of middle market companies expect to experience a cyber attack
- May 23, 2022What You Need to Know About West Coast Ports Labor Negotiations
West Coast ports and dockworkers are negotiating a new labor contract. If things don't go well there could be delays that undermine U.S. competitiveness.
- May 11, 2022Coalition Letter on the CHIPS Act
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the United States Congress on the Creating Helpful Incentives for the Production of Semiconductors (CHIPS) for America Act.
- Apr 29, 2022U.S. Chamber Promotes John Drake to New Role Focusing on Transportation, Infrastructure and Supply Chain Issues
Drake will lead the Chamber’s advocacy on transportation, infrastructure, and supply chain issues before Congress, the administration, and other critical stakeholders.
- Apr 12, 2022Understanding Ransomware Attacks
Businesses of all sizes are targets of ransomware attacks. Experts look at how businesses can protect themselves from this kind of cybercrime.
- Apr 04, 2022U.S. Chamber Key Vote Alert! Letter on H.R. 5689, "Resilient AMERICA Act"
This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 5689, the "Resilient Assistance for Mitigation for Environmentally Resilient Infrastructure and Construction by Americans (AMERICA) Act."