U.S. Chamber Foundation
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation (USCCF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce dedicated to strengthening America’s long-term competitiveness by addressing developments that affect our nation, our economy, and the global business environment.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation educates the public on the conditions necessary for business and communities to thrive, how business positively impacts communities, and emerging issues and creative solutions that will shape the future.
- Nov 22, 2021Why Businesses Are Taking on the Role of Educators Tech companies like Amazon, IBM, and others are stepping in to upskill, reskill, and provide educational opportunities that have traditionally been the domain of four-year colleges and technical and vocational schools.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Winners of the 22nd Annual Citizens Awards Amid economic and social challenges heightened by the COVID-19 pandemic, winners exemplify how business is acting as a force for good in communities across America and around the world
- Nov 17, 2021First Lady Calls on Nation’s Largest Employers to Make Career Opportunities More Accessible to Military Spouses Dr. Biden says supporting military families is ‘critical to national security’
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Receives More Than $6 Million to Help Solve America’s Workforce Challenges The funding will support innovative workforce initiatives aimed at filling open jobs, closing the skills gap, and fueling America’s economic recovery
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Finalists for 11th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Awards Recognizing Employers and Individuals That Have Gone Above and Beyond to Hire, Retain, and Empower Our Nation's Veterans and Military Spouses
- Nov 04, 2021Hiring Our Heroes Launches New Google Career Certificate Workforce Program for Military Community 8,000 veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses to receive training for in-demand tech jobs
- Oct 24, 2021One Chart That Shows the Job Situation in Every State According to the latest state employment data, only two states have grown employment since the pandemic started.
- Oct 19, 2021Middle Market Business Index Special Report ESG Familiarity among middle market executives with the use of ESG criteria to evaluate the performance of businesses, organizations and/ or investments rose significantly in the third quarter of 2021 compared to the fourth quarter in 2019, according to the third-quarter RSM US Middle Market Business Index survey, which polled executives from July 8 through July 26 on ESG- and climate change-related questions. In the last part of 2019, 39% of executives were very familiar or somewhat familiar with using ESG criteria to evaluate performance, and in Q3 2021, that figure was 69%. The 30-percentage-point increase over that time is “just a dramatic change and indicative of how much interest there is today for ESG within the middle market,” says Anthony DeCandido, a partner at RSM US and a lead advisor in the firm’s ESG consulting practice. And the rise of ESG is about more than just awareness—a majority of survey respondents indicated that their organizations are taking action to incorporate these issues into their operations.
- Oct 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation's Hiring Our Heroes Designates Ohio as a Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone Ohio partners with businesses to tackle military spouse un- and underemployment Columbus, Ohio — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes (HOH), in partnership with the state of Ohio and the Ohio Department of Veteran Services, officially launched the Ohio Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone (MSEEZ) on Tuesday.