U.S. Chamber Foundation
The Chamber's Foundation presents a broad range of programs that promote a greater understanding of economic and public affairs issues.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation (USCCF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce dedicated to strengthening America’s long-term competitiveness by addressing developments that affect our nation, our economy, and the global business environment.
- President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Senior Vice President of Emerging Issues, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Senior Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation educates the public on the conditions necessary for business and communities to thrive, how business positively impacts communities, and emerging issues and creative solutions that will shape the future.
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2022Tuesday, October 1109:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityCorporate Citizenship Conference & Awards: Business SolvesWednesday, November 16 - Thursday, November 1709:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- Sep 15, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Initiative on Future of Data in K-12 Education
Working group collaborating on policy recommendations for improving the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- Jun 16, 2022Twelve Scholarship Recipients Selected from 800 Applicants
First round of awards announced for highly-competitive skills training scholarship funded by U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and Donohue Family Foundation and managed by the SkillPointe Foundation
- May 16, 2022TOOTRiS Is Reimagining the Childcare Industry by Making Care Available On-Demand
The San Diego small business is connecting parents across the nation with childcare providers in real-time and partnering with businesses to give their workforce childcare options.
- Apr 28, 2022Employer Guide to Childcare Assistance and Tax Credits
This guide provides detailed information on childcare tax credits and benefits options, and gives employers four things they can do to help their employees with childcare.
- Apr 27, 2022Data Deep Dive: A Decline of Women in the Workforce
Data show that women who left the labor force during the pandemic, often to take on childcare duties, have not yet returned.
- Mar 31, 2022Employer Roadmap: Childcare Solutions for Working Parents
Businesses have options for supporting working parents with their childcare needs. Here's how leaders can take action.
- Feb 01, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and Donohue Family Foundation Partner with SkillPointe Foundation to Fund Skills Training Scholarships
Amid ongoing worker shortages, new program provides $100,000 in scholarship funding to ensure Americans have the skills they need to reach their full potential and propel our economy forward
- Jan 25, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Ambitious Civics Initiative
New programs promoting civic literacy, civic skills and democratic values
- Dec 16, 2021The Path Forward: Dr. Fauci Urges Americans to Get Their COVID Booster
In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed the progression of the Omicron variant and vaccine boosters with Dr. Anthony Fauci.
- Dec 14, 20215 Reasons People Are Changing Careers More Than Ever Before
A new U.S. Chamber poll shows 41% of people are looking to switch industries for their next job. But the reasons why they want to change careers aren’t what you might expect.