Hiring Our Heroes
Hiring Our Heroes (HOH), a program of the U.S. Chamber Foundation, is a nationwide initiative to help veterans and military spouses find meaningful employment.
- Nov 17, 2021First Lady Calls on Nation’s Largest Employers to Make Career Opportunities More Accessible to Military Spouses
Dr. Biden says supporting military families is ‘critical to national security’
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Finalists for 11th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Awards
Recognizing Employers and Individuals That Have Gone Above and Beyond to Hire, Retain, and Empower Our Nation's Veterans and Military Spouses
- Nov 04, 2021Hiring Our Heroes Launches New Google Career Certificate Workforce Program for Military Community
8,000 veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses to receive training for in-demand tech jobs
- Oct 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation's Hiring Our Heroes Designates Ohio as a Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone
Ohio partners with businesses to tackle military spouse un- and underemployment
Columbus, Ohio — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes (HOH), in partnership with the state of Ohio and the Ohio Department of Veteran Services, officially launched the Ohio Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone (MSEEZ) on Tuesday.
- Sep 15, 2021First Lady Jill Biden Speaks at Launch of Hiring Our Heroes Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone Focused on Remote Work
WASHINGTON, DC — As the leader in identifying and providing solutions to military spouse un- and under-employment, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes has launched a new initiative focused on remote work opportunities.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Launches Coalition for Afghan Refugee Employment in the U.S.
The Coalition will connect Afghan refugees to jobs as they arrive and resettle in America
- Sep 09, 2021Workforce Development and the Changing Labor Market
The pandemic altered how and where people work. Here’s how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changes.
- May 12, 2021Black Business Owner and Navy Spouse Recognized for Developing App that Positively Impacts Black Communities at 2021 Military Spouse Employment Summit
Washington, D.C. — Jasmine Tiara, a Navy spouse and owner of the Black Wallet, was recognized today as the 2021 Military Spouse Entrepreneur Impact Award recipient at Hiring Our Heroes’ Fifth Annual Military Spouse Employment Summit presented by USAA.
- Apr 23, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation's Hiring Our Heroes Program Expands in Huntsville, Ala.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber announced today a formal partnership through Hiring Our Heroes (HOH). Huntsville has been selected as the newest site for a full-time program manager to support the HOH Corporate Fellowship Program and other recruitment resources for transitioning military service members.