The pandemic altered how and where people work. Here’s how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changes.
American service members, veterans, and military spouses have exceptional skills, training, and talent. To help them build careers in the civilian workforce, the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes program provides networking opportunities, professional resources, and on-the-job experience. Through hiring events on military bases, internships, and training programs, Hiring Our Heroes connects more than 30,000 members of the military community with exciting new job opportunities each year.
- Climate ChangeEnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThursday, December 0210:00 AM EST - 11:00 AM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionU.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's MBA Case Competition 2021Thursday, December 0202:00 PM EST - 03:30 PM EST
- Health CareAdvancing Equity in Health: Improving Access to Primary CareFriday, December 0312:00 PM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Finalists for 11th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Awards Recognizing Employers and Individuals That Have Gone Above and Beyond to Hire, Retain, and Empower Our Nation's Veterans and Military Spouses
- Nov 04, 2021Hiring Our Heroes Launches New Google Career Certificate Workforce Program for Military Community 8,000 veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses to receive training for in-demand tech jobs
- Oct 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation's Hiring Our Heroes Designates Ohio as a Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone Ohio partners with businesses to tackle military spouse un- and underemployment Columbus, Ohio — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes (HOH), in partnership with the state of Ohio and the Ohio Department of Veteran Services, officially launched the Ohio Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone (MSEEZ) on Tuesday.
- Sep 15, 2021First Lady Jill Biden Speaks at Launch of Hiring Our Heroes Military Spouse Economic Empowerment Zone Focused on Remote Work WASHINGTON, DC — As the leader in identifying and providing solutions to military spouse un- and under-employment, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes has launched a new initiative focused on remote work opportunities.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Launches Coalition for Afghan Refugee Employment in the U.S. The Coalition will connect Afghan refugees to jobs as they arrive and resettle in America
- May 12, 2021Black Business Owner and Navy Spouse Recognized for Developing App that Positively Impacts Black Communities at 2021 Military Spouse Employment Summit Washington, D.C. — Jasmine Tiara, a Navy spouse and owner of the Black Wallet, was recognized today as the 2021 Military Spouse Entrepreneur Impact Award recipient at Hiring Our Heroes’ Fifth Annual Military Spouse Employment Summit presented by USAA.
- Apr 23, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation's Hiring Our Heroes Program Expands in Huntsville, Ala. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber announced today a formal partnership through Hiring Our Heroes (HOH). Huntsville has been selected as the newest site for a full-time program manager to support the HOH Corporate Fellowship Program and other recruitment resources for transitioning military service members.
- Mar 30, 2021Hiring Our Heroes Presents U.S. Army Veteran with Toyota 4Runner The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes (HOH) presented U.S. Army veteran Ernest Knight with a 2021 Toyota 4Runner during today’s ceremony at the DeLuca Toyota dealership.
- Mar 22, 2021Hiring Our Heroes Announces Extension of the Salesforce Fellowship Program After Successful Pilot Year The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes (HOH) and Salesforce announced today that after a significantly successful pilot year, the Salesforce Fellowship Program will continue into 2021 and will now accept transitioning service members. In the past, the program was only available to veterans and military spouses.