- Advocate for continued pro-growth tax policies in relevant tax legislation (e.g., tax extenders, technical corrections bills).
- Continue to work with the administration on regulations and other guidance to implement the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Continue to work with the administration, Congress, foreign governments, and governing organizations to achieve a multilateral consensus on the taxation of the digital economy.
- Prevent rollback of any parts of the pro-growth tax reform bill enacted in 2017.
- Oppose anti-growth tax policy proposals.
- Continue to defend the importance of central bank independence for sound, pro-growth monetary policy.
- Continue to advocate for responsible fiscal policy, including entitlement reform, deficit reduction, and debt management.
- Advocate for effective implementation and utilization of Opportunity Zones and similar economic development programs.