America has the most innovative, dynamic, and resilient economy in history—our tax system should strengthen our economy, not undermine it. The U.S. Chamber promotes a tax system that allows taxpayers and business owners to make smart decisions about how they work, save, and invest. Low tax rates and a stable tax code allow businesses to grow the economy, create jobs for Americans, and invest for the future while supporting communities and society at large through tax revenues.
- A Business Guide to the U.S. EconomyWhat business owners need to know about the current state of the U.S. economy, including how the pandemic, labor shortage, and other trends are impacting performance.
- Finance and Financial Regulation Basics for BusinessesThe basics of financing and financial regulations for businesses, including sources of financing, government regulators, and the role of financial institutions.
- Small Business Would Be Hit Hard by Corporate Tax IncreaseThere are 1.4 million small businesses, employing about 13 million Americans, that would end up paying the higher rate.
The U.S. Chamber works with our partners in government and fights for tax policies that will help American businesses succeed at home, compete abroad, and attract global businesses to our shores.
The American Rescue Plan includes initiatives to help small employers, including expanded COVID-19 vaccine tax credits and a streamlined PPP forgiveness portal.
Small business advice from CO—
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2022Tuesday, October 1109:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. WeekTuesday, October 18 - Thursday, October 2012:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International4th Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitThursday, November 1009:00 AM EST - 12:15 PM EST