Corporate Social Responsibility
Businesses everywhere are driving inclusive growth that lifts countries, communities, and people. Because people know what a job means to a family and to a strong community, the public trusts business above all other institutions in America. We believe in the power of American enterprise, human ingenuity, and business innovation to lead solutions that are practical, sustainable, and profitable.
Read these first
- U.S. Businesses Lead COVID-19 Relief Efforts Across the GlobeAs different countries across the world continue to feel the devastating effects of the pandemic, U.S. businesses, working in partnership with governments, are leading the charge to provide much-needed assistance to countries facing surges in COVID-19 cases.
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Address Climate Change and Support SustainabilityEnergy innovation and sustainability experts shared how businesses can work together to address climate change.
- Business Solutions for Empowering Human Trafficking SurvivorsEmployers play an essential role when it comes to crafting solutions and creating pathways to empower survivors.
How diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that allow businesses to thrive and have a positive impact on our society. We build relationships among employers, communities, and governments to empower businesses to lead change. When businesses succeed, they support employees through steady employment and financial security. They invest in communities, respond to disasters, invent new technologies, solve global challenges, and more.
Business leaders share their insights on how the private sector can respond to and solve crisis situations around the world.
Small business advice from CO—
- InternationalPath Forward: World EconomyWednesday, May 2502:30 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Jan 27, 2022Global Task Force on Pandemic Response Announces Additional Aid for Southeast Asia’s COVID-19 Response – Boosting Diagnostic Capabilities
The Global Task Force on Pandemic Response (GTF) today announced $10.3 million in support to help Indonesia and Vietnam respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jan 24, 2022Business Solutions for Empowering Human Trafficking Survivors
Employers play an essential role when it comes to crafting solutions and creating pathways to empower survivors.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Winners of the 22nd Annual Citizens Awards
Amid economic and social challenges heightened by the COVID-19 pandemic, winners exemplify how business is acting as a force for good in communities across America and around the world
- Oct 19, 2021Middle Market Business Index Special Report ESG
The rise of ESG is about more than just awareness—a majority of survey respondents indicated that their organizations are taking action to incorporate these issues into their operations.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Launches Coalition for Afghan Refugee Employment in the U.S.
The Coalition will connect Afghan refugees to jobs as they arrive and resettle in America
- Sep 14, 2021A Business Guide to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Here’s how diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America, as well as ways to increase diversity at your company.
- May 26, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Sustainable Plastics Initiative
The effort is designed to help businesses identify sustainable paths to plastics use and harness the full potential of plastics innovation
- May 06, 2021Business Solutions: Empowering Trafficking Survivors Event Recap
On May 6, 2021, Michael Billet, senior manager of policy research in the Employment Policy Division at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, kicked off the Business Solutions: Empowering Human Trafficking Survivors forum.
- Apr 12, 2021South LA Café Owners Committed to Vaccine Equity and Healthy Food Access
South LA Café had just opened in 2019, and revenue was growing every month, when the COVID-19 pandemic hit in March 2020 and sales dropped by 50%.
- Feb 24, 2021Coalition to Back Black Businesses Awards Grants and Mentorship to 600 Black Small Business Owners
The Coalition to Back Black Businesses (CBBB), launched in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, American Express, and the nation’s four leading Black chambers – the National Black Chamber of Commerce, National Business League, U.S. Black Chambers, Inc., and Walker’s Legacy – today announced it has awarded $5,000 grants to 600 Black-owned small businesses in 33 states.