Corporate Social Responsibility
Businesses everywhere are driving inclusive growth that lifts countries, communities, and people. Because people know what a job means to a family and to a strong community, the public trusts business above all other institutions in America. We believe in the power of American enterprise, human ingenuity, and business innovation to lead solutions that are practical, sustainable, and profitable.
Read these first
- U.S. Businesses Lead COVID-19 Relief Efforts Across the GlobeAs different countries across the world continue to feel the devastating effects of the pandemic, U.S. businesses, working in partnership with governments, are leading the charge to provide much-needed assistance to countries facing surges in COVID-19 cases.
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Address Climate Change and Support SustainabilityEnergy innovation and sustainability experts shared how businesses can work together to address climate change.
- Business Solutions for Empowering Human Trafficking SurvivorsEmployers play an essential role when it comes to crafting solutions and creating pathways to empower survivors.
How diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that allow businesses to thrive and have a positive impact on our society. We build relationships among employers, communities, and governments to empower businesses to lead change. When businesses succeed, they support employees through steady employment and financial security. They invest in communities, respond to disasters, invent new technologies, solve global challenges, and more.
Business leaders share their insights on how the private sector can respond to and solve crisis situations around the world.
- WorkforcePath Forward: Working Through Remote Work Part 2Wednesday, February 0802:00 PM EST - 03:00 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion13th Annual International Women’s Day ForumMonday, March 06 - Tuesday, March 0708:00 AM EST - 06:00 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, March 07 - Wednesday, March 0812:00 AM EST - 12:00 AM EST
Awards program demonstrates the remarkable power of business doing well and doing good.
Awards program celebrates the best in corporate citizenship and highlights how businesses of all sizes are serving as a force for good
This publication, Anti-Human Trafficking Laws, provides an overview of relevant laws, executive orders, treaties, and conventions, in the international human rights context. The first section of this publication, Federal Laws, highlights human trafficking rules applicable to companies in the U.S. The second part, International Laws, provides an overview of human trafficking treaties and conventions, as well as supply chain due diligence laws in Europe.
Amid the pandemic, labor shortages, and rising inflation, the Coalition to Back Black Businesses is providing funding and mentorship opportunities to help Black small business owners persevere and continue to grow their business.
The Global Task Force on Pandemic Response (GTF) today announced $10.3 million in support to help Indonesia and Vietnam respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Employers play an essential role when it comes to crafting solutions and creating pathways to empower survivors.
Amid economic and social challenges heightened by the COVID-19 pandemic, winners exemplify how business is acting as a force for good in communities across America and around the world
The rise of ESG is about more than just awareness—a majority of survey respondents indicated that their organizations are taking action to incorporate these issues into their operations.
The Coalition will connect Afghan refugees to jobs as they arrive and resettle in America
Here’s how diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America, as well as ways to increase diversity at your company.