Corporate Social Responsibility
Businesses everywhere are driving inclusive growth that lifts countries, communities, and people. Because people know what a job means to a family and to a strong community, the public trusts business above all other institutions in America. We believe in the power of American enterprise, human ingenuity, and business innovation to lead solutions that are practical, sustainable, and profitable.
Read these first
- U.S. Businesses Lead COVID-19 Relief Efforts Across the GlobeAs different countries across the world continue to feel the devastating effects of the pandemic, U.S. businesses, working in partnership with governments, are leading the charge to provide much-needed assistance to countries facing surges in COVID-19 cases.
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Address Climate Change and Support SustainabilityEnergy innovation and sustainability experts shared how businesses can work together to address climate change.
- Business Solutions for Empowering Human Trafficking SurvivorsEmployers play an essential role when it comes to crafting solutions and creating pathways to empower survivors.
How diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that allow businesses to thrive and have a positive impact on our society. We build relationships among employers, communities, and governments to empower businesses to lead change. When businesses succeed, they support employees through steady employment and financial security. They invest in communities, respond to disasters, invent new technologies, solve global challenges, and more.
Business leaders share their insights on how the private sector can respond to and solve crisis situations around the world.
Small business advice from CO—
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Jun 15, 2022Anti-Human Trafficking Laws - The Report
This publication, Anti-Human Trafficking Laws, provides an overview of relevant laws, executive orders, treaties, and conventions, in the international human rights context. The first section of this publication, Federal Laws, highlights human trafficking rules applicable to companies in the U.S. The second part, International Laws, provides an overview of human trafficking treaties and conventions, as well as supply chain due diligence laws in Europe.
- Jun 14, 2022Coalition to Back Black Businesses Awards $25,000 Grants to 20 Black-Owned Small Businesses
Amid the pandemic, labor shortages, and rising inflation, the Coalition to Back Black Businesses is providing funding and mentorship opportunities to help Black small business owners persevere and continue to grow their business.
- Jan 27, 2022Global Task Force on Pandemic Response Announces Additional Aid for Southeast Asia’s COVID-19 Response – Boosting Diagnostic Capabilities
The Global Task Force on Pandemic Response (GTF) today announced $10.3 million in support to help Indonesia and Vietnam respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jan 24, 2022Business Solutions for Empowering Human Trafficking Survivors
Employers play an essential role when it comes to crafting solutions and creating pathways to empower survivors.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Winners of the 22nd Annual Citizens Awards
Amid economic and social challenges heightened by the COVID-19 pandemic, winners exemplify how business is acting as a force for good in communities across America and around the world
- Oct 19, 2021Middle Market Business Index Special Report ESG
The rise of ESG is about more than just awareness—a majority of survey respondents indicated that their organizations are taking action to incorporate these issues into their operations.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Launches Coalition for Afghan Refugee Employment in the U.S.
The Coalition will connect Afghan refugees to jobs as they arrive and resettle in America
- Sep 14, 2021A Business Guide to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Here’s how diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America, as well as ways to increase diversity at your company.
- May 26, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Sustainable Plastics Initiative
The effort is designed to help businesses identify sustainable paths to plastics use and harness the full potential of plastics innovation
- May 06, 2021Business Solutions: Empowering Trafficking Survivors Event Recap
On May 6, 2021, Michael Billet, senior manager of policy research in the Employment Policy Division at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, kicked off the Business Solutions: Empowering Human Trafficking Survivors forum.