Corporate Social Responsibility
Businesses everywhere are driving inclusive growth that lifts countries, communities, and people. Because people know what a job means to a family and to a strong community, the public trusts business above all other institutions in America. We believe in the power of American enterprise, human ingenuity, and business innovation to lead solutions that are practical, sustainable, and profitable.
Read these first
- U.S. Businesses Lead COVID-19 Relief Efforts Across the GlobeAs different countries across the world continue to feel the devastating effects of the pandemic, U.S. businesses, working in partnership with governments, are leading the charge to provide much-needed assistance to countries facing surges in COVID-19 cases.
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Address Climate Change and Support SustainabilityEnergy innovation and sustainability experts shared how businesses can work together to address climate change.
- How Businesses and Governments Can Address Forced Labor in Supply ChainsThe government and the business community must work together to detect and address forced labor in global supply chains. Here's what they can do now.
How diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that allow businesses to thrive and have a positive impact on our society. We build relationships among employers, communities, and governments to empower businesses to lead change. When businesses succeed, they support employees through steady employment and financial security. They invest in communities, respond to disasters, invent new technologies, solve global challenges, and more.
Business leaders share their insights on how the private sector can respond to and solve crisis situations around the world.
Small business advice from CO—
- InternationalThird Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitWednesday, December 08 - Thursday, December 0909:00 AM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- InternationalSpotlight on Central America: The Call to Action and Partnership for Central AmericaMonday, December 1301:45 PM EST - 03:45 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionEquality of Opportunity In Action: Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesWednesday, December 1512:00 PM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- May 06, 2020Special Report: Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) RSM asked middle market executives for their views on these questions and others as part of the Q4 2019 RSM US Middle Market Business Index survey. What emerged was a picture of a middle market economy that recognizes its broader responsibilities, but is still grappling with how to put those ideas into practice.
- Feb 26, 2020U.S. Chamber Strongly Supports Coronavirus Czar, Data-Based Guidance to Protect Public Health and Limit Economic Impact WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce CEO Thomas J. Donohue today issued the following statement regarding the U.S. government’s response to the Coronavirus.
- Jan 28, 2020Circular Economy Could Save Great Lakes Region Up to $5 Billion WASHINGTON, D.C.— The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation today released a new report on “Creating a Circular Economy in the Great Lakes Region” in partnership with Navigant- a Guidehouse Company. The research reveals significant economic and environmental benefits for embracing a circular economy in the Great Lakes & St.
- Jul 26, 2019Young Entrepreneur Series: Maryland Teenager Launches Bakery to Help the Hungry In 2017, Maryland teenager Michael Platt launched Michaels Desserts, a bakery with a one-to-one giving model benefitting the hungry.
- Dec 03, 2018Hope and Help for California Now that fires there have been contained, we’re helping lead longer term recovery efforts.
- Nov 19, 2018Celebrating Businesses That Give Back Businesses that do well, do good.
- Sep 12, 2018Seven Ways Your Chamber Can Prepare for Hurricane Florence There’s still time to prepare your community ahead of Hurricane Florence’s landfall this week.
- Jun 04, 2018The Future of Disaster Relief Includes Drones and AI Technology has the power to save lives.
- Dec 06, 2017UPS Leverages Strategic Resources and Partnerships to Support Disaster Recovery Efforts Companies, including UPS, are tailoring their responses to each disaster to ensure they are supporting the communities in need.
- Dec 06, 2017FedEx Provides Short and Long-Term Relief Efforts for Areas Impacted by Recent Disasters Companies like FedEx are tailoring their responses to each disaster to ensure they are delivering support to communities in need.