The United States has the most dynamic, diverse, and resilient economy in the world. That momentum comes from people pursuing their dreams—from start-up entrepreneurs and small business owners to the leaders and workers of mid-cap companies and large global corporations, and everyone in between. When everyone works together to drive our economy forward, solutions are created, communities are strengthened, and opportunities emerge for all.
Read these first
- A Business Guide to the U.S. EconomyWhat business owners need to know about the current state of the U.S. economy.
- November Jobs Report Paints Confusing Picture of Labor MarketThe November jobs report showed a huge miss on the number of jobs added but an increase in people entering the workforce. Our economic policy expert breaks down the data and explains why there may be cause for optimism.
- 4 Factors Driving Food Price InflationFood prices are on the rise as inflation issues persist due to labor shortages, supply chain blockages, soaring energy costs, and other issues.
The U.S. Chamber works with business and government to strengthen our economy. While a flourishing business community and a competitive workforce drive growth, the government sets the conditions for success. We advocate for commonsense policies and smart regulations that give businesses the confidence and certainty to invest, expand, hire, and innovate for the future.
To reinvigorate the economy and promote workforce success, many companies are turning toward reskilling and upskilling for in-demand positions.
Small business advice from CO—
- Jan 11, 2022U.S. Chamber CEO Suzanne Clark: Competition is Critical to America’s Future, Warns Against Government Overreach Business can compete and win on the strength of our ideas.
- Jan 10, 2022Quantifying the Nation’s Workforce Crisis – State of American Business 2022 Update We examine the current state of the American workforce and the monumental challenges employers are facing across the country.
- Dec 16, 2021West Virginia, U.S. Chambers Extend Statewide Advocacy Campaign Thanking Senator Manchin for Putting West Virginians First as Senate Reconciliation Bill Looms West Virginia and U.S. Chamber of Commerce today announced an extension to their statewide advocacy campaign thanking Senator Joe Manchin for putting West Virginians first as the reconciliation bill looms in the U.S. Senate.