The United States has the most dynamic, diverse, and resilient economy in the world. That momentum comes from people pursuing their dreams—from start-up entrepreneurs and small business owners to the leaders and workers of mid-cap companies and large global corporations, and everyone in between. When everyone works together to drive our economy forward, solutions are created, communities are strengthened, and opportunities emerge for all.
Watch it again
See government officials and business leaders—including those representing small and medium-sized enterprises—from the U.S. and across the hemisphere meet to drive innovative, practical solutions for a brighter future across the Americas. This is the official private sector forum of the IX Summit of the Americas, in partnership with the U.S. Department of State.
Highlights from the CEO Summit of the Americas
Read these first
- A Business Guide to the U.S. EconomyWhat business owners need to know about the current state of the U.S. economy.
- MetLife & U.S. Chamber Special Report on Inflation and Supply Chain (March, 2022)Inflation is top concern for small businesses this quarter, according to new data from the MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce. While these were key challenges cited last quarter, concerns around inflation and supply chains have intensified quickly.
- 4 Factors Driving Food Price InflationFood prices are on the rise as inflation issues persist due to labor shortages, supply chain blockages, soaring energy costs, and other issues.
The U.S. Chamber works with business and government to strengthen our economy. While a flourishing business community and a competitive workforce drive growth, the government sets the conditions for success. We advocate for commonsense policies and smart regulations that give businesses the confidence and certainty to invest, expand, hire, and innovate for the future.
To reinvigorate the economy and promote workforce success, many companies are turning toward reskilling and upskilling for in-demand positions.
Small business advice from CO—
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- Mar 09, 2022U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on the FY22 Omnibus Appropriations Bill
This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on the Fiscal Year 2022 Appropriations legislation.
- Mar 08, 2022Hill Letter on a Hearing on Inflation
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House Committee on Financial Services, for the hearing, "The Inflation Equation: Corporate Profiteering, Supply Chain Bottlenecks, and COVID-19."
- Mar 03, 2022Special Report on Inflation and Supply Chain Shocks on Small Business
The latest Small Business Index findings from the U.S. Chamber and MetLife show that concern for inflation is soaring. Concerns around supply chain disruptions has intensified, too.
- Mar 01, 2022Econ 101: Inflation is Caused by Supply and Demand
Many are blaming price increases on businesses padding their bottom lines, but high inflation has clear causes that are easily identifiable and broadly known.
- Feb 08, 2022Coalition Letter on Fiscal Year 2022 Appropriations
This Coalition letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on full Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2022.