Chambers of Commerce
All across the country, chambers of commerce work with state and local governments and elected officials to ensure job creators have a seat at the table where they do business. Trust in business is especially high at the local level, and chambers of commerce play an important role by fostering strong economies that enable employers to grow, thrive, and strengthen their communities.
Read these first
- A Guide to Starting and Growing a Chamber of CommerceResources and answers to the most common questions about starting and running a local Chamber of Commerce.Learn More
- AccreditationOur accreditation program recognizes chambers for outstanding contributions toward positive change in their communities.Learn More
- An Enduring Mission and a Vision for the FutureU.S. Chamber CEO Suzanne Clark lays out her vision for helping businesses strengthen our economy and expand opportunity—now and for future generations.Learn More
Since 1912 the Chamber has focused on making America the best place for job creators.
- Chambers of Commerce
Accreditation in the news
Local press coverage of chambers celebrating their Accreditation achievements.
The U.S. Chamber works closely with a nationwide network of state and local chambers. Through this strong partnership, the U.S. Chamber has broad reach and deep relationships in communities across the country. In turn, state and local chambers have a powerful advocate in Washington. Together, we promote policies that create healthy business climates, from legal reform and smart regulation to workforce development and infrastructure.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More