Chambers of Commerce
All across the country, chambers of commerce work with state and local governments and elected officials to ensure job creators have a seat at the table where they do business. Trust in business is especially high at the local level, and chambers of commerce play an important role by fostering strong economies that enable employers to grow, thrive, and strengthen their communities.
Read these first
- A Guide to Starting and Growing a Chamber of CommerceResources and answers to the most common questions about starting and running a local Chamber of Commerce.
- AccreditationOur accreditation program recognizes chambers for outstanding contributions toward positive change in their communities.
- An Enduring Mission and a Vision for the FutureU.S. Chamber CEO Suzanne Clark lays out her vision for helping businesses strengthen our economy and expand opportunity—now and for future generations.
Since 1912 the Chamber has focused on making America the best place for job creators.
The U.S. Chamber works closely with a nationwide network of state and local chambers. Through this strong partnership, the U.S. Chamber has broad reach and deep relationships in communities across the country. In turn, state and local chambers have a powerful advocate in Washington. Together, we promote policies that create healthy business climates, from legal reform and smart regulation to workforce development and infrastructure.
- EconomyPanel Discussion: Confronting Organized Retail CrimeThursday, July 1403:30 PM EDT - 04:45 PM EDT
- Climate Change11th Annual Building Resilience Through Private-Public Partnerships ConferenceThursday, July 28 - Friday, July 2909:00 AM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Apr 25, 2022Serving the American Business Community—Past, Present, and Future
As we celebrate 110 years of advocating for the American business community, we do so with our sights set solely on the future and the policies our members need to propel our country and world toward growth, solutions, and opportunity.
- Apr 12, 2022Kentucky Chamber Public Affairs Forum Remarks by Suzanne P. Clark
Full remarks from U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark given at the Kentucky Chamber Public Affairs Forum on April 12, 2022.
- Oct 13, 2021Supporting Local Chambers Means Supporting Local Businesses
Local Chambers of Commerce are our nation’s strongest small business advocates, providing a voice for thousands of communities across America. When businesses succeed, communities succeed, and local chambers are there every step of the way empowering businesses to grow and thrive even in the most challenging of circumstances. That’s why the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is proud to celebrate “Support Your Local Chamber Day” on October 20th.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Welcomes 12 New Members to Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed 12 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100).
These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
- Jun 17, 2021U.S. Chamber Awards 7 Chambers of Commerce with Accreditation
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, at its board meeting last week, awarded the Accreditation designation to 7 chambers of commerce for their sound policies, effective organizational procedures, and positive impact on their communities.
- Jun 16, 2021Treasury's ARPA Tax Mandate Limits State Recovery Efforts U.S. Chamber State & Local Policy Initiative launches map to track American Rescue Plan funds and track litigation stop the ARPA tax mandate