Chambers of Commerce
All across the country, chambers of commerce work with state and local governments and elected officials to ensure job creators have a seat at the table where they do business. Trust in business is especially high at the local level, and chambers of commerce play an important role by fostering strong economies that enable employers to grow, thrive, and strengthen their communities.
Read these first
- A Guide to Starting and Growing a Chamber of CommerceResources and answers to the most common questions about starting and running a local Chamber of Commerce.
- AccreditationOur accreditation program recognizes chambers for outstanding contributions toward positive change in their communities.
- An Enduring Mission and a Vision for the FutureU.S. Chamber CEO Suzanne Clark lays out her vision for helping businesses strengthen our economy and expand opportunity—now and for future generations.
Since 1912 the Chamber has focused on making America the best place for job creators.
The U.S. Chamber works closely with a nationwide network of state and local chambers. Through this strong partnership, the U.S. Chamber has broad reach and deep relationships in communities across the country. In turn, state and local chambers have a powerful advocate in Washington. Together, we promote policies that create healthy business climates, from legal reform and smart regulation to workforce development and infrastructure.
- InternationalPath Forward: World EconomyWednesday, May 2502:30 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Mar 07, 2017U.S. Chamber Awards 13 Local Chambers with Accreditation
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, at its board meeting today, awarded accreditation to 13 chambers of commerce for their sound policies, effective organizational procedures, and positive impact on their communities.