Chamber on the Record
We created Chamber on the Record to ensure the facts about our organization, and the positions our members care about, prevail.
For over a century, we have been the voice of American businesses in Washington, across our nation, and around the world. Businesses of all sizes and sectors rely on us to speak clearly on the issues and the importance of the free enterprise system.
- Climate Change
The Massive Budget Reconciliation Bill is Not a Climate Bill, It’s an Everything But the Kitchen Sink Collection of Bad Policies
We will not find durable solutions in a bill that's more than twice the combined budgets of all 50 states.
For over a century, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has taken a stand to be the voice of American businesses in Washington, across our nation, and around the world. Our members and the 30 million small and large businesses across America have relied on us to speak clearly on the issues and the importance of the free enterprise system.
- Oct 27, 2021The Chamber’s Climate Position: ‘Inaction is Not an Option’ The climate is changing, humans are contributing to these changes, and inaction is not an option.
- Oct 04, 2021Chamber’s Position is Clear: We Support Stand-Alone Enactment of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill and Oppose the Harmful Reconciliation Bill We will continue to fight to delink the two bills.
- Sep 13, 2021The Massive Budget Reconciliation Bill is Not a Climate Bill, It’s an Everything But the Kitchen Sink Collection of Bad Policies We will not find durable solutions in a bill that's more than twice the combined budgets of all 50 states.
- Jul 22, 2021Charting a Course for Effective Climate Solutions We're working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through policies that are realistic, durable, and reinforce U.S. competitiveness.
- Jul 12, 2021Chamber Releases Complete Scorecard for 116th Congress Members of Congress were rewarded for enactment of USMCA and pandemic relief.
- Jun 24, 2021Reuters is Wrong. A Higher Corporate Tax Rate Would Hurt Our Economy. Raising taxes on businesses will make it less attractive for them to invest in the U.S.
- Jun 23, 2021Greenpeace Distorts the Chamber’s Position on Election Reform Ensuring all Americans have a voice in the political process is fundamental to our nation.
- May 26, 2021We're Working to Build Champions of Free Enterprise It is far too important to become another partisan issue in our polarized political system.
- May 20, 2021Why Isn’t Accountable.US Asking People to Quit the ACLU? The civil rights organization says H.R.1/S.1 would "unconstitutionally burden the speech" of Americans.
- May 17, 2021Chamber’s Strategy Pays Off in Wins for the Business Community Advocating for free enterprise has been the Chamber's mission, and our mission will not waiver.