Chamber on the Record
We created Chamber on the Record to ensure the facts about our organization, and the positions our members care about, prevail.
For over a century, we have been the voice of American businesses in Washington, across our nation, and around the world. Businesses of all sizes and sectors rely on us to speak clearly on the issues and the importance of the free enterprise system.
- Climate Change
The Massive Budget Reconciliation Bill is Not a Climate Bill, It’s an Everything But the Kitchen Sink Collection of Bad Policies
We will not find durable solutions in a bill that's more than twice the combined budgets of all 50 states.
For over a century, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has taken a stand to be the voice of American businesses in Washington, across our nation, and around the world. Our members and the 30 million small and large businesses across America have relied on us to speak clearly on the issues and the importance of the free enterprise system.
- May 03, 2021The Facts About the Chamber’s Political Endorsements The ideas and policies Members of Congress support are what matter, not their party designation. And we are watching.
- Apr 27, 2021Partisan Group Distorts Chamber Position on Election Law Changes The ability of Americans to exercise their right to vote and to be able to trust in elections is fundamental to who we are as a nation.
- Apr 20, 2021CNN Creates False Narrative about ‘Rift’ Between Chamber and GOP The Chamber advocates for its members by working with members of both parties to advance policies that are good for job creators.
- Apr 14, 2021The Chamber Isn’t a Political Party. Every Day We Fight for Job Creators. The Chamber is on the side of job creators, workers, and those working hard for a stronger economy and country.
- May 16, 2020Net Operating Loss (NOL) Tax Relief Provides Much Needed Liquidity Across All Industries, Not Just Oil and Gas This is a tax provision long lauded by both sides of the aisle because of its proven stimulus impacts.
- Nov 22, 2019Sens. Schumer and Whitehouse Repeat False and Misleading Claims on Our Climate Position A Boston Globe column repeats dishonest assertions that do not accurately reflect the Chamber’s current position on climate change.
- Nov 19, 2019CNN Misleads Readers on New SEC Proxy Advisory Firm Rules CNN fails to provide readers with a complete view of the facts on new SEC rules for proxy advisory firms.
- Nov 15, 2019WSJ Addresses Private Equity Bill Impact A new bill in Congress takes direct aim at private equity firms. The WSJ provides a balanced assessment to inform the public.
- Nov 01, 2019It’s Time for Action on USMCA The United States-Mexico-Canada trade agreement is essential for our continued economic prosperity with our border nations.
- Oct 28, 2019Climate Change: The Path Forward Our position on climate change.