Chamber on the Record: Focus on the Facts
We created Chamber on the Record to ensure the facts about our organization, and the positions our members care about, prevail.
For over a century, we have been the voice of American businesses in Washington, across our nation, and around the world. Businesses of all sizes and sectors rely on us to speak clearly on the issues and the importance of the free enterprise system.
WSJ Editorial Board Ignores Chamber’s Recent Accomplishments: Infrastructure, USMCA, and Scaling Back Taxes and Regulation in Reconciliation
The Chamber works on behalf of the American business community and its members and will keep fighting to deliver results for them.
For over a century, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has taken a stand to be the voice of American businesses in Washington, across our nation, and around the world. Our members and the 30 million small and large businesses across America have relied on us to speak clearly on the issues and the importance of the free enterprise system.
- Jun 23, 2021Greenpeace Distorts the Chamber’s Position on Election Reform Ensuring all Americans have a voice in the political process is fundamental to our nation.
- May 26, 2021We're Working to Build Champions of Free Enterprise It is far too important to become another partisan issue in our polarized political system.
- May 20, 2021Why Isn’t Accountable.US Asking People to Quit the ACLU? The civil rights organization says H.R.1/S.1 would "unconstitutionally burden the speech" of Americans.
- May 17, 2021Chamber’s Strategy Pays Off in Wins for the Business Community Advocating for free enterprise has been the Chamber's mission, and our mission will not waiver.
- May 03, 2021The Facts About the Chamber’s Political Endorsements The ideas and policies Members of Congress support are what matter, not their party designation. And we are watching.
- Apr 27, 2021Partisan Group Distorts Chamber Position on Election Law Changes The ability of Americans to exercise their right to vote and to be able to trust in elections is fundamental to who we are as a nation.
- Apr 20, 2021CNN Creates False Narrative about ‘Rift’ Between Chamber and GOP The Chamber advocates for its members by working with members of both parties to advance policies that are good for job creators.
- Apr 14, 2021The Chamber Isn’t a Political Party. Every Day We Fight for Job Creators. The Chamber is on the side of job creators, workers, and those working hard for a stronger economy and country.
- May 16, 2020Net Operating Loss (NOL) Tax Relief Provides Much Needed Liquidity Across All Industries, Not Just Oil and Gas
This is a tax provision long lauded by both sides of the aisle because of its proven stimulus impacts.
- Nov 22, 2019Sens. Schumer and Whitehouse Repeat False and Misleading Claims on Our Climate Position
A Boston Globe column repeats dishonest assertions that do not accurately reflect the Chamber’s current position on climate change.