While a flourishing business community and a competitive workforce drive our economy, the government sets the conditions for success. We work with leaders in business and government to create the certainty needed for businesses to hire, invest, and grow. It’s through sustained growth that people, communities, and our society will advance and thrive.
Our guide to becoming a federal contractor, bidding on projects, the impact of COVID-19 on federal contracts, and more.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that foster business growth and innovation. Recognizing that meaningful, long-lasting policy requires buy-in from both sides of the aisle, we collaborate with lawmakers to advance bipartisan solutions. We also work across the three branches of government to enact smart regulation, a competitive tax code, a rational legal environment, a robust trade agenda, and investment in the future.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Improving GovernmentDemocracy ForwardTuesday, September 2001:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Aug 02, 2022U.S. Chamber, Arizona Chamber Launch New Advocacy Campaign Against New Tax and Spending Bill
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry released a new statewide advocacy campaign in opposition to the recently announced tax and spending bill that poses a significant threat to the American economy.
- Jul 27, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Lisa Murkowski for U.S. Senate
- Jul 19, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Rep. Josh Gottheimer for New Jersey’s 5th Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Representative Josh Gottheimer (D) to represent New Jersey’s Fifth Congressional District.
- Jul 06, 2022A “Strong” Candidate for Alabama’s 5th District
Voters in Alabama’s 5th Congressional District Republican primary made a strong, solid choice in current Madison County Commission Chairman Dale Strong.
- Jun 27, 2022USA TODAY: Who is Rodney Davis? An Illinois Republican facing off against the Trump factor
Illinois lost one congressional seat as a result of the 2020 census. The resulting redrawn political maps has now resulted in a primary between two Republican incumbent House representatives, five-term Rep. Rodney Davis and freshman Rep. Mary Miller.
- Jun 21, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Esther Joy King for Illinois’ 17th Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Esther Joy King (R) to represent Illinois’ Seventeenth Congressional District.
- Jun 21, 2022WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Rep. Davis nabs key endorsements before Illinois GOP primary vs. fellow lawmaker
Davis this week won the endorsements of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Illinois Chamber of Commerce.