While a flourishing business community and a competitive workforce drive our economy, the government sets the conditions for success. We work with leaders in business and government to create the certainty needed for businesses to hire, invest, and grow. It’s through sustained growth that people, communities, and our society will advance and thrive.
Our guide to becoming a federal contractor, bidding on projects, the impact of COVID-19 on federal contracts, and more.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that foster business growth and innovation. Recognizing that meaningful, long-lasting policy requires buy-in from both sides of the aisle, we collaborate with lawmakers to advance bipartisan solutions. We also work across the three branches of government to enact smart regulation, a competitive tax code, a rational legal environment, a robust trade agenda, and investment in the future.
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- Mar 08, 2022States Should Utilize American Rescue Plan Funds to Serve Citizens Efficiently
States should be using American Rescue Plan funds and budget surpluses to make critical, long-overdue upgrades to their IT – and better serve constituents.
- Mar 01, 2022What Business Wants to Hear from President Biden
Here’s what the business community hopes to hear from President Biden's 2022 State of the Union address.
- Feb 18, 2022U.S. Chamber Statement on the Passing of Congressman Jim Hagedorn
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued the following statement in response to the passing of Minnesota Congressman Jim Hagedorn...
- Jan 25, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Ambitious Civics Initiative
New programs promoting civic literacy, civic skills and democratic values
- Jan 11, 2022U.S. Chamber CEO Suzanne Clark: Competition is Critical to America’s Future, Warns Against Government Overreach
Business can compete and win on the strength of our ideas.
- Dec 15, 2021Poll Data Shows Strong Support for Sen. Sinema, Opposition to Reconciliation
New polling data reports that Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema has a favorable rating among the state's voters, and that voters are solidly opposed to the reconciliation bill.