While a flourishing business community and a competitive workforce drive our economy, the government sets the conditions for success. We work with leaders in business and government to create the certainty needed for businesses to hire, invest, and grow. It’s through sustained growth that people, communities, and our society will advance and thrive.
Our guide to becoming a federal contractor, bidding on projects, the impact of COVID-19 on federal contracts, and more.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that foster business growth and innovation. Recognizing that meaningful, long-lasting policy requires buy-in from both sides of the aisle, we collaborate with lawmakers to advance bipartisan solutions. We also work across the three branches of government to enact smart regulation, a competitive tax code, a rational legal environment, a robust trade agenda, and investment in the future.
- InternationalThird Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitWednesday, December 08 - Thursday, December 0909:00 AM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- InternationalSpotlight on Central America: The Call to Action and Partnership for Central AmericaMonday, December 1301:45 PM EST - 03:45 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionEquality of Opportunity In Action: Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesWednesday, December 1512:00 PM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Sep 22, 2021THE HILL: Chamber of Commerce warns moderate Democrats against voting for reconciliation The U.S. Chamber of Commerce launched a six-figure ad campaign Wednesday pressuring moderate House Democrats to vote down the $3.5 trillion reconciliation package.
- Sep 22, 2021THE WASHINGTON TIMES: Chamber of Commerce unveils ads pressuring vulnerable Dems to vote against reconciliation The U.S. Chamber of Commerce released ads Wednesday against five vulnerable Democrats they endorsed during the last election, urging them to vote “no” on the party’s $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.
- Sep 22, 2021U.S. Chamber Launches Television Advocacy Campaign Against $3.5 Trillion Reconciliation Bill The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today launched a six-figure paid advertising campaign in opposition to the $3.5 trillion plus reconciliation bill that poses a significant threat to the American economy.
- Sep 22, 2021WASHINGTON POST: U.S. Chamber targets swing Democrats in new ad campaign New this morning: Our colleague Tony Romm, who has been all over all of the moving budgetary parts on Capitol Hill, passes along a new six-figure ad campaign that will today be launched by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce against the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.
- Sep 21, 2021Coalition Letter on PFAS Provisions in the FY22 NDAA This coalition letter was sent to Members of the House of Representatives on PFAS provisions in the FY22 NDAA.
- Sep 21, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the FY22 NDAA This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives on the Fiscal Year 2022 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
- Sep 16, 2021Comments to the Department of Labor on Vaccine Emergency Temporary Standard These comments were sent to the Department of Labor on the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard on vaccine and testing requirements.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on Reconciliation This Key Vote Alert! Letter was sent to Members of the House of Representatives opposing reconciliation.
- Sep 15, 2021What Businesses Need to Know About Federal Contracting Here’s what businesses need to know about becoming a federal contractor, bidding on projects, the impact of COVID-19 on federal contracts, and more.
- Sep 14, 2021Coalition Letter on Western Water Provisions in Bipartisan Infrastructure Package This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the House of Representatives on Western water provisions of the bipartisan infrastructure package.