While a flourishing business community and a competitive workforce drive our economy, the government sets the conditions for success. We work with leaders in business and government to create the certainty needed for businesses to hire, invest, and grow. It’s through sustained growth that people, communities, and our society will advance and thrive.
Our guide to becoming a federal contractor, bidding on projects, the impact of COVID-19 on federal contracts, and more.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that foster business growth and innovation. Recognizing that meaningful, long-lasting policy requires buy-in from both sides of the aisle, we collaborate with lawmakers to advance bipartisan solutions. We also work across the three branches of government to enact smart regulation, a competitive tax code, a rational legal environment, a robust trade agenda, and investment in the future.
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- May 10, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commends Mike Flood on Primary Win in Nebraska’s 1st District
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce congratulates pro-business candidate Mike Flood on his win in the Republican primary in Nebraska’s First Congressional District.
- May 10, 2022Chamber Poll Finds Majority of West Virginia Voters Support Manchin
The majority of West Virginia voters are pessimistic about the national environment but still view Senator Manchin favorably.
- May 10, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Rep. Henry Cuellar for Texas’ 28th Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Representative Henry Cuellar (D) to represent Texas’ Twenty-Eighth Congressional District.
- May 06, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick for Pennsylvania’s 1st Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Representative Brian Fitzpatrick (R) to represent Pennsylvania’s First Congressional District.
- May 04, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Rep. Don Bacon for Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Representative Don Bacon (R) to represent Nebraska’s Second Congressional District.
- Apr 27, 2022Hill Letter on H.R. 6843, the “Building Civic Bridges Act"
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 6843, the “Building Civic Bridges Act."
- Apr 19, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Mike Flood for Nebraska’s 1st Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Mike Flood (R) to represent Nebraska’s First Congressional District.