While a flourishing business community and a competitive workforce drive our economy, the government sets the conditions for success. We work with leaders in business and government to create the certainty needed for businesses to hire, invest, and grow. It’s through sustained growth that people, communities, and our society will advance and thrive.
Our guide to becoming a federal contractor, bidding on projects, the impact of COVID-19 on federal contracts, and more.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that foster business growth and innovation. Recognizing that meaningful, long-lasting policy requires buy-in from both sides of the aisle, we collaborate with lawmakers to advance bipartisan solutions. We also work across the three branches of government to enact smart regulation, a competitive tax code, a rational legal environment, a robust trade agenda, and investment in the future.
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Apr 27, 2022Hill Letter on H.R. 6843, the “Building Civic Bridges Act"
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 6843, the “Building Civic Bridges Act."
- Apr 19, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Mike Flood for Nebraska’s 1st Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Mike Flood (R) to represent Nebraska’s First Congressional District.
- Mar 08, 2022States Should Utilize American Rescue Plan Funds to Serve Citizens Efficiently
States should be using American Rescue Plan funds and budget surpluses to make critical, long-overdue upgrades to their IT – and better serve constituents.
- Mar 01, 2022What Business Wants to Hear from President Biden
Here’s what the business community hopes to hear from President Biden's 2022 State of the Union address.
- Feb 18, 2022U.S. Chamber Statement on the Passing of Congressman Jim Hagedorn
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued the following statement in response to the passing of Minnesota Congressman Jim Hagedorn...
- Jan 25, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Ambitious Civics Initiative
New programs promoting civic literacy, civic skills and democratic values