- International Women's Day Forum 2022: Business Powering Gender Equity (Day 1)Mar 03, 2022
The first day of the 12th Annual International Women’s Day Forum brought together businesses, nonprofits, and governments to discuss driving sustainable progress for women globally.
- 3 Important Things for Businesses to Know About Endemic COVIDFeb 24, 2022
As the CDC changes guidelines about masking and cases decline across the country, experts believe we are entering the “endemic” phase of COVID-19. Here’s what that means.
- Path Forward: How to Lessen the Impact of Omicron on Healthcare WorkersJan 26, 2022
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark discusses the impact of the Omicron wave of the COVID-19 pandemic on hospitals and healthcare workers.
- Omicron in Early 2022: Insights from Dr. Katelyn JetelinaJan 13, 2022
Dr. Katelyn Jetelina returns for another “Ask Me Anything” to discuss new scientific studies on Omicron and how to handle the spread of this COVID-19 variant in 2022.
- Pfizer CEO: How the Company Is Getting Medicine to Countries in NeedJan 11, 2022
At the State of American Business 2022, Chairman and CEO of Pfizer Dr. Albert Bourla discussed how innovations made in the pursuit of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine have led to new advancements in health care.
- Dr. Fauci on the Delta Resurgence, the Omicron Threat, and the Path ForwardDec 16, 2021
One year after the first COVID-19 vaccine was administered in the U.S., Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses Delta, Omicron, and the path forward to recovery in 2022.
- How Will Vaccination Efforts Impact the Spread of the Omicron Variant?Dec 09, 2021
Epidemiologist Dr. Katelyn Jetelina answers questions about how current COVID-19 vaccination efforts might affect the spread of the Omicron variant.
- How Businesses Can Help Improve Access to Primary CareDec 03, 2021
Many Americans face barriers in accessing primary care services. Here’s how businesses can collaborate and help advance health equity for all.
- Pressing Questions About the COVID-19 Omicron Variant AnsweredDec 01, 2021
With the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, epidemiologist Dr. Katelyn Jetelina answered some common questions about its symptoms and risks.
- What Businesses Need to Know Now About the COVID-19 Omicron VariantDec 01, 2021
Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy outlines what businesses need to know about the concerning new Omicron variant of COVID-19, which has now been found in the U.S.