Corporate Social Responsibility
Businesses everywhere are driving inclusive growth that lifts countries, communities, and people. Because people know what a job means to a family and to a strong community, the public trusts business above all other institutions in America. We believe in the power of American enterprise, human ingenuity, and business innovation to lead solutions that are practical, sustainable, and profitable.
Read these first
- U.S. Businesses Lead COVID-19 Relief Efforts Across the GlobeAs different countries across the world continue to feel the devastating effects of the pandemic, U.S. businesses, working in partnership with governments, are leading the charge to provide much-needed assistance to countries facing surges in COVID-19 cases.
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Address Climate Change and Support SustainabilityEnergy innovation and sustainability experts shared how businesses can work together to address climate change.
- How Businesses and Governments Can Address Forced Labor in Supply ChainsThe government and the business community must work together to detect and address forced labor in global supply chains. Here's what they can do now.
How diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America.
The U.S. Chamber advocates for policies that allow businesses to thrive and have a positive impact on our society. We build relationships among employers, communities, and governments to empower businesses to lead change. When businesses succeed, they support employees through steady employment and financial security. They invest in communities, respond to disasters, invent new technologies, solve global challenges, and more.
Business leaders share their insights on how the private sector can respond to and solve crisis situations around the world.
Small business advice from CO—
- InternationalThird Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitWednesday, December 08 - Thursday, December 0909:00 AM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- InternationalSpotlight on Central America: The Call to Action and Partnership for Central AmericaMonday, December 1301:45 PM EST - 03:45 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionEquality of Opportunity In Action: Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesWednesday, December 1512:00 PM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Nov 25, 2020Uber and Lyft Go Beyond Rides to Help Communities Through the Pandemic Amid the coronavirus pandemic, gig economy companies have become an essential part of many Americans’ daily lives – and an economic lifeline for many others.
- Nov 19, 2020U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces the 2020 Citizens Awards Winners Amid this year’s unprecedented challenges, winners exemplify the power of business to solve society’s biggest problems
- Oct 22, 2020Bombas Expands Philanthropic Reach to Healthcare Workers During COVID-19, Bombas expanded its philanthropic efforts to help front-line healthcare workers and those in need.
- Oct 22, 2020Thrive Market Doubles Down on Mission Amid COVID-19 Thrive Market shifted its entire donation model to supporting families impacted by the pandemic and established the COVID-19 Relief Fund.
- Oct 07, 2020Symba Wins First Digital Empowers ‘Pitch for Purpose’ Competition The inaugural competition highlights how entrepreneurs are delivering solutions to our most pressing challenges through their innovative use of technology
- Sep 28, 2020U.S. Bank Supports Small Businesses and Communities During COVID-19 Learn how U.S. Bank shifted operations and focused on supporting small businesses during the pandemic.
- Sep 28, 2020PepsiCo Leans into Partnerships to Support Communities Kenny Thompson, Head of External Affairs, North America at PepsiCo, explains how the company leaned on partnerships during COVID-19.
- Sep 28, 2020Allbirds Ensures Frontline Workers Care for COVID-19 Patients in Comfort During COVID-19, Allbirds stepped up to help front-line healthcare workers and offered its customers a way to give back.
- Sep 28, 2020Cleveland T-Shirt Shop Uses City Pride to Help Feed Families During COVID-19 CLE Clothing Company uses T-Shirts sales to help feed Cleveland families in need during the COVID-19 pendemic.
- Sep 28, 2020Sweetgreen Fuels Healthcare Heroes Amid COVID-19 Sweetgreen makes efforts to help frontline workers, consumers, couriers, and staff amid COVID-19.