Security and Resilience
There's more to being a business leader than merely running daily operations. Each day, they face numerous complexities: supply chain interruptions, cyberattacks, extreme weather, public health issues, and more. That's where resilience comes in. Today more than ever, it's a business imperative to protect employees and customers while preserving the global movement of goods, information, and communications.
- 7 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday ShoppingWith the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses AnsweredNew rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to TechnologyA breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Economic security and national security go together hand-in-hand. Protecting our physical and digital assets as well as our public health are vital to the security of everything—our people, our products, and our businesses. The U.S. Chamber understands that ensuring the safety of all Americans while promoting the free flow of commerce is what drives our economy and enriches our society.
Three ways businesses can better prepare and protect themselves against unexpected adversity.
Small business advice from CO—
- InternationalInSTEP: The Ongoing Russia-Ukraine Conflict and Geopolitical ImplicationsMonday, October 0304:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityCorporate Citizenship Conference & Awards: Business SolvesWednesday, November 16 - Thursday, November 1709:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- Mar 23, 2022Here’s What Businesses Need to Know About the Current Cyber Threat Landscape
Following President Biden's most recent statement on our nation's national security and evolving intelligence that the Russian government is exploring options for potential cyberattacks. Here is everything businesses need to know.
- Mar 23, 2022Ambassador (ret.) Atul Keshap's remarks to the House Foreign Affairs Committee on 'Developing an Indo-Pacific Economic Framework'
Ambassador (ret.) Atul Keshap offered a briefer to the House Foreign Affairs Committee on developing an Indo-Pacific economic framework. He focuses on how the U.S. and India can forge a free-world supply chain and the need for democracies to work together in this period of geopolitical flux.
- Mar 17, 2022Guide to SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act expanded the Small Business Administration’s long-standing Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL).
- Mar 09, 2022U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on the FY22 Omnibus Appropriations Bill
This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on the Fiscal Year 2022 Appropriations legislation.
- Mar 01, 2022Econ 101: Inflation is Caused by Supply and Demand
Many are blaming price increases on businesses padding their bottom lines, but high inflation has clear causes that are easily identifiable and broadly known.
- Feb 08, 2022Coalition Letter on Fiscal Year 2022 Appropriations
This Coalition letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on full Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2022.
- Jan 31, 2022Small Businesses Are Still Grappling with Supply Chain Disruptions
Small business is bearing the brunt of supply chain challenges caused by worker shortages and delays. Nearly two in three small businesses have had to alter their supply chains in the past six months, according to the Q4 2021 U.S. Chamber and MetLife Small Business Index.
- Jan 28, 2022Ukraine Cyberattacks: What Businesses Need to Know
Here are four major steps businesses should take to ensure their systems are secure during this period of heightened cyberattack threats.
- Jan 27, 2022Global Task Force on Pandemic Response Announces Additional Aid for Southeast Asia’s COVID-19 Response – Boosting Diagnostic Capabilities
The Global Task Force on Pandemic Response (GTF) today announced $10.3 million in support to help Indonesia and Vietnam respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.