The Chamber's Aviation program is host to the annual Aviation Summit.
- Climate ChangeEnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThursday, December 0210:00 AM EST - 11:00 AM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionU.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's MBA Case Competition 2021Thursday, December 0202:00 PM EST - 03:30 PM EST
- Health CareAdvancing Equity in Health: Improving Access to Primary CareFriday, December 0312:00 PM EST - 01:00 PM EST
- Sep 13, 2021Travel and Tourism: What Businesses Need to Know Now The pandemic has had a significant impact on both business travel and leisure travel. Here’s what businesses need to know about travel beyond COVID-19.
- Feb 03, 2020Staying Ahead of Aviation Industry Trends Carol Hallett, the leading executive of the U.S. Chamber's Aviation Summit, breaks down aviation trends and industry insights.
- Oct 30, 2019U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 3055 This Hill letter was sent to the United States Senate, on H.R. 3055, the Commerce, Justice, Science, Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, Interior, Environment, Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Act of 2020.
- Oct 16, 2019Coalition Letter on Facial Recognition Technology This Coalition letter was sent to Congressional leadership and the leadership of a number of Committees, on the use of facial recognition technology.
- Jun 04, 2019U.S. Chamber Letter to the Senate Commerce Committee Supporting Stephen Dickson for Administrator of the FAA This letter was sent to the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, supporting the nomination of Stephen Dickson for Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration.
- May 16, 2019Coalition Letter on Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems This Coalition Letter was sent to the Senate Commerce Committee Chairman Roger Wicker and Ranking Member Maria Cantwell, and House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Peter DeFazio and Ranking Member Sam Graves, on the Federal Aviation Administration’s planned rulemaking on “Remote Identification of Unmanned Aircraft Systems." The letter was separately sent to Office of Management and Budget, and the Departments of Transportation, Defense, Justice, and Homeland Security.
- Dec 17, 2018Space: The New Economic Frontier U.S. Chamber of Commerce economists project that commercial space will be at least a $1.5 trillion industry by 2040.
- Feb 28, 2018Is Aviation Innovation Dead? We asked 8 of the Biggest and Brightest CEOs and Executives. Here’s what they said. The aviation industry is not resting on its laurels.
- Dec 15, 2017NLRB Brings Curtain Down on ‘Theater of the Absurd’ Handbook Rulings In addition to a major ruling returning to a commonsense joint employer standard, yesterday the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)...
- Mar 06, 2017Innovation That’s Out of This World Last week's Aviation Summit is another way that the Chamber has supported economic growth this year.