Following President Biden's most recent statement on our nation's national security and evolving intelligence that the Russian government is exploring options for potential cyberattacks. Here is everything businesses need to know.
Cyberattacks have increasingly affected both public and private entities. Those attacks underscore the need for coordinated action. The U.S. Chamber believes public-private partnership is critical to robust cybersecurity. Together, we must work proactively to make sure key cyber systems are always ready to handle increasing and evolving threats. When government works with the business community, we can enhance security, drive international collaboration, and hold malicious cybercriminals accountable when they violate domestic and international laws.
Ransomware poses a major cybersecurity threat to businesses. Here’s what business owners should know about preparing for and countering ransomware attacks.
- InternationalInSTEP: The Ongoing Russia-Ukraine Conflict and Geopolitical ImplicationsMonday, October 0304:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- FinanceProlific Regulation: Examining SEC Rulemaking Under the Biden AdministrationThursday, October 0611:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- Sep 16, 2022Coalition Letter on Cyber Amendment to H.R. 7900, the National Defense Authorization Act
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Members of the Senate Committee on Armed Services, and Members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on a cybersecurity amendment to H.R. 7900, the National Defense Authorization Act.
- Aug 31, 2022Public-Private Collaboration on Display at Israel Cyber Week
Schneider Electric's Christophe Blassiau shares his cybersecurity takeaways for the business community from his visit to Tel Aviv for Israel Cyber Week 2022 in June.
- Jul 13, 2022Hill Letter on the Fiscal Year 2023 National Defense Authorization Act
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, on H.R. 7900, the "National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023."
- Jun 28, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on the FY23 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Legislation
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, on the 2023 State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations bill.
- Jun 02, 20222022 Cybersecurity Special Report
Cybersecurity concerns persist in the middle market. The latest report from RSM and the U.S. Chamber has insights into the current landscape.
- Jun 02, 2022RSM Cybersecurity Report Reveals Major Threats Still Persist Despite Slight Drop in Reported Breaches in the Middle Market
73 percent of middle market companies expect to experience a cyber attack
- Apr 12, 2022Understanding Ransomware Attacks
Businesses of all sizes are targets of ransomware attacks. Experts look at how businesses can protect themselves from this kind of cybercrime.