In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed the status of vaccination development and uptake among adults and young children.
In an interconnected world, a public health crisis anywhere can become a crisis everywhere. Businesses help minimize economic disruption caused by pandemics like COVID-19 by maintaining safe workplaces, encouraging vaccination, and innovating solutions.
Dr. Lee Savio Beers of the American Academy of Pediatrics offers insights on mitigating the impact of COVID-19 on children and helping them through the pandemic.
- Nov 19, 2021The Path Forward: COVID Vaccine Rollout for Children Ramps Up, but Many More Need the Shot In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed the status of vaccination development and uptake among adults and young children.
- Oct 26, 2021Bipartisan Senate Bill Would Give States Greater ARP Funds Flexibility This is a bipartisan, commonsense bill that would be helpful in getting unspent COVID funds to much-needed infrastructure projects.
- Oct 15, 2021Arkansas Passes Covid Vaccine Bill Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchison announced he will not sign nor veto the vaccine mandate exemption bills (Senate Bill 739/House Bill 1977) that were sent to his desk on October 13. The Governor‘s inaction will result in the companion bills becoming law in 90 days, barring judicial action.
- Sep 16, 2021Comments to the Department of Labor on Vaccine Emergency Temporary Standard These comments were sent to the Department of Labor on the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard on vaccine and testing requirements.
- Sep 13, 2021COVID-19 Trackers and Dashboards As the Delta variant of COVID-19 spreads, states may update mask, travel, and other guidance.
- Sep 02, 2021Novo Nordisk Solutions During the Pandemic At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Novo Nordisk recognized that patients, employees, and the community would be impacted in new and unique ways. The company focused on three key priorities:
- Aug 20, 2021Coalition for Workplace Safety Comments to OSHA on Emergency Temporary Standard IFR Read the Coalition for Workplace Safety's comments to James Frederick, Acting Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health, regarding DOL's Emergency Temporary Standard for COVID-19.
- Aug 20, 2021Comments to OSHA on Emergency Temporary Standard IFR Read the Chamber's comments to James Frederick, Acting Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health, regarding DOL's Emergency Temporary Standard for COVID-19.
- Jul 30, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on Extension of the Eviction Moratorium This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, opposing an extension of the CDC's moratorium on evictions.
- May 21, 2021The Path Forward: Ask Me Anything on Vaccines and Contact Tracing This week’s Path Forward event featured Ask Me Anything sessions with public health experts on vaccines and contact tracing.